Ken Pomeroy's Ranking of D1 Programs

IUFLA

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
36 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

And to think people got bent out of shape over me getting off topic and for posting a plunger.  They just might vote to have those issues back😀

After a while I found your plunger tiresome (but did not give a rip if you did it) but would welcome it in this thread :)

6 minutes ago, IndyResident16 said:

So when my 11 and 13 year old sons tell me I don't understand Fortnight or whatever it's called (for the record I don't have a clue how it works and not ashamed to admit it) they're implying I'm intellectually beneath them?

Well get use to it because the older your kids get the more they think you know nothing but to answer your question yes when it comes to that game.  That is how a lot of the analytical people make others feel about that game because they sound like if you don't agree with them then you just don't understand the concept.. Like i said that is why I have a hard time watching Brian Kenny when he is on the MLB network because eh thinks everyone just doesn't understand it.  He acts like if you don't agree with him that somehow you are missing the boat on that sport and somehow is missing out on things.

Archived