First Look at new Locker Room

KDB

21 minutes ago, Stlboiler23 said:

Are there going to be plans to have a football only facility at some point?

I doubt it.  The current administration, McRobbie, and the Board would probably mock the concept.

Compare this locker room to LSU's tacky, grotesque locker room.  It has chair stations for players akin to business class on an international flight.  Because having sedentary, sleepy players is the essential mindset for football players, LOL.  I hope we never get that tacky.  Opulence is for losers.

20 hours ago, btownqb said:

Those that have seen it are giving it rave reviews 

naturally it is an improvement. a few weeks back someone did a piece (probably daily hoosier) on all the football locker rooms in the conference. half are still  nicer than our new one in my opinion. purdue's is cool with the vast open space, which, i suppose, i am partial to. ours looks a little cramped compared to others. not very creative

20 minutes ago, coachv said:

naturally it is an improvement. a few weeks back someone did a piece (probably daily hoosier) on all the football locker rooms in the conference. half are still  nicer than our new one in my opinion. purdue's is cool with the vast open space, which, i suppose, i am partial to. ours looks a little cramped compared to others. not very creative

Have you been in either?

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/14/2019 at 6:49 PM, btownqb said:

Those that have seen it are giving it rave reviews 

I just caught up to this thread. Knowing what the locker rooms looked like in 2014 let alone today.....this is huge and should only be received as phenomenal support by IU. Let's not forget I think it was Florida who came to visit IU when weight rooms were being built. 

23 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

I just caught up to this thread. Knowing what the locker rooms looked like in 2014 let alone today.....this is huge and should only be received as phenomenal support by IU. Let's not forget I think it was Florida who came to visit IU when weight rooms were being built. 

I agree 6.  To me it looks great.  And thanks to Terry Tallen's $2 million dollar donation for helping to make this happen.

Archived