You've got to be kidding me ?

The current Big Ten [+4] Conference RPI rankings are a complete JOKE ( IMHO) ! Michigan State's current RPI is 50 while pee yew's is 19 ???? LMAO -LMAO !!! They have IU at 79 while ILLINOIS is 64 ???????? IOWA is 81 , Maryland 34 , Michigan 25 ( while Michigan State is 50 -GET REAL)_ , Minnesota is 20 ,  Nebraska 108 , Northwestern 51 , Ohio State 90 , Penn State 101 , Rutgers 172 , and Wisconsin 36 !! Well ,I guess that is why they play the games ?? (I.E. To prove the RPI RANKINGS ARE SILLY and  worthless  [for the most part-imho .] ))-

P.S. They start playing for real this Friday , November 10 ,2017 . I've already seen these teams play : Arizona  [ twice] and these Wildcats are awesome baby , BYU , pee yew  , kaintucky ,  & Oregon !! Tonight at 10 P.M. I'll get my first look at CALIFORNIA on the PAC-12 Networek !

YOU can see Minnesota on the BTN tonight [ Monday Nov. 6 ,2017] at 8:30  and Nebraska tomorrow night [ Tuesday Nov. 7 ,2017 ] @ 8 PM  !! 

P.S. Minnesota defeated Wisconsin Green Bay 115 to 86 in one of their 2 exhibiton games !! In the other one , The Gophers crushed Concordia St Paul 106 to 58 !! I think the Gophers are gonna be better than pee yew !!

I wish it was so !1 But , I just went to their website and they had Minnesota listed as being on at 8:30 pm tonight !! At any rate , my city bus driver told me that IU's game with the U of INDY game was gonna be on the BTN tonight at 8 PM sharp ! I am going to tune in the the BTN tonight at 8 PM and watch whaterver game they do show !! ( And -I sure as heck hope that IU SCOTT is right on and I am wrong ,vbg !!

Archived