Other than Indiana.

milehiiu

43 minutes ago, mrflynn03 said:

Tennessee

Colorado - spent a month in Mancos and got to explore quite a bit

North Carolina

Wyoming

Wyoming is cool.  Driving through Wyoming.  At times. I have seen more animals than people.  Everything from wild horses to wild turkeys.  Wide open spaces. Make sure you have  a full tank of gas before heading out to anywhere.

9 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

Wyoming is cool.  Driving through Wyoming.  At times. I have seen more animals than people.  Everything from wild horses to wild turkeys.  Wide open spaces. Make sure you have  a full tank of gas before heading out to anywhere.

Yes it is.  One thing I wanted to see was the wild horses, maybe one day. The final destination on that trip was Hermiston,Oregon to do a job at the Umatilla Army depot.

In fact that whole summer was an adventure.  Two weeks after Oregon I was in Rhode Island then a week later, a month in southwest Colorado.  And it was all paid for because of work.  Haven't thought about it in quite awhile. 

25 minutes ago, mrflynn03 said:

Yes it is.  One thing I wanted to see was the wild horses, maybe one day. The final destination on that trip was Hermiston,Oregon to do a job at the Umatilla Army depot.

In fact that whole summer was an adventure.  Two weeks after Oregon I was in Rhode Island then a week later, a month in southwest Colorado.  And it was all paid for because of work.  Haven't thought about it in quite awhile. 

Best part of Wyoming to sight wild horses, is around Yellowstone.

Were you able to make it to Bent's Fort in SW Colorado ?  Four corners is neat as well.  One foot can be placed in four different states. 

6 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

Best part of Wyoming to sight wild horses, is around Yellowstone.

Were you able to make it to Bent's Fort in SW Colorado ?  Four corners is neat as well.  One foot can be placed in four different states. 

I wasnt. And I can't remember why but 4 corners was closed at the time.  Did drive up the la plata mountains, and spent a day at Mesa verde. And checked out Ouray,CO on the way home. 

I did a little tour of Arizona the Grand Canyon, meteor crater, painted desert, petrified forest.  

8 minutes ago, mrflynn03 said:

I wasnt. And I can't remember why but 4 corners was closed at the time.  Did drive up the la plata mountains, and spent a day at Mesa verde. And checked out Ouray,CO on the way home. 

I did a little tour of Arizona the Grand Canyon, meteor crater, painted desert, petrified forest.  

If you ever make it back to Colorado, and are able to make it  out to  Ouray, again. It is beautiful. As is most of Colorado.  Check out the Ouray hot springs.  We have relatives that live close by.  They are horse people.

Sounds as if you got a chance to see many parts of Colorado.  There is so much more.  Even South Park.  LOL

well I have mainly traveled to the beaches of the southeast and have not went west except for California in 1980.  Since I have not been to a lot of the states it is hard for me to say.  The places I have been I love Hilton Head Island in South Carolina and I like Tennessee and finally the happiest place on earth Disney world.

4 hours ago, milehiiu said:

If you ever make it back to Colorado, and are able to make it  out to  Ouray, again. It is beautiful. As is most of Colorado.  Check out the Ouray hot springs.  We have relatives that live close by.  They are horse people.

Sounds as if you got a chance to see many parts of Colorado.  There is so much more.  Even South Park.  LOL

I would like to take the wife there someday. 

I did. Beautiful country and am fortunate to see so much of it. South Park. Loved that show😁

Archived