Pizza Style?

Drroogh

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, Stlboiler23 said:

For the Indy guys, what are your fav pizza spots in town?

If I'm going out I like -  Some Guys, Goodfellas, Jockamo, Puchinis, and Baxzbeaux.  

If I just want a slice at lunch i do Greek Tony's, Bellas, and Napolis.

I'm not a fan of Greeks, Marcos, Jets or Hot Box.   

On 8/20/2019 at 4:49 PM, Billingsley99 said:

Pizza King's Cowboy is our go to if we get Pizza in Greensburg.  Has anyone had New Bethel ordinary pizza in Wanamaker?

Go with the Extra Ordinary.  Story I was told is that a guy bought The Ordinary out after the original owners had some health issues and it's not as good and not very well run   Then the kids of original owner started Extra Ordinary, basically out of a garage about a mile or 2 north of there.  Get it with everything, same price.  

18 minutes ago, NotIThatLives said:

Go with the Extra Ordinary.  Story I was told is that a guy bought The Ordinary out after the original owners had some health issues and it's not as good and not very well run   Then the kids of original owner started Extra Ordinary, basically out of a garage about a mile or 2 north of there.  Get it with everything, same price.  

I appreciate the info. Might be dinner Friday night

23 hours ago, Stlboiler23 said:

For the Indy guys, what are your fav pizza spots in town?

I used to love South of Chicago Pizza company in fountain square, haven't had them in a while and the Noblesville location didn't make it.  Jockamos gives the fire department half off so we eat them once a week.  It's good.  Cheese Louise and bbq chicken.  Just was introduced to Some guys and would do them again .   I do like Giordanos, but you have probably had them.  Pretty sure I've had goodfellas and would recommend.  Dr Jones is on point.  

2 hours ago, NotIThatLives said:

How crazy. I got a call from a person needing a new sign. I show up this morning and look what is next door. I had no idea where it was but I found it.

20190822_093648.jpg

1 hour ago, NotIThatLives said:

I used to love South of Chicago Pizza company in fountain square, haven't had them in a while and the Noblesville location didn't make it.  Jockamos gives the fire department half off so we eat them once a week.  It's good.  Cheese Louise and bbq chicken.  Just was introduced to Some guys and would do them again .   I do like Giordanos, but you have probably had them.  Pretty sure I've had goodfellas and would recommend.  Dr Jones is on point.  

Where all is Goodfellas?

11 hours ago, Dr. Jones said:

If I'm going out I like -  Some Guys, Goodfellas, Jockamo, Puchinis, and Baxzbeaux.  

If I just want a slice at lunch i do Greek Tony's, Bellas, and Napolis.

I'm not a fan of Greeks, Marcos, Jets or Hot Box.   

Have you had Mellow Mushroom?

46 minutes ago, mrflynn03 said:

For those that miss greasy pizza, if you have a Casey's general store nearby you can get some greasy pizza.  It's pretty good too.  Their breakfast pizza is the best breakfast pizza I've had. 

I've eaten pizza for breakfast.  But have never had breakfast specific pizza before.  Sounds great.

49 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

I've eaten pizza for breakfast.  But have never had breakfast specific pizza before.  Sounds great.

I'm with you mile, I've had cold pizza for breakfast many,many times. Always delicious in my mind! But, like you, never had a breakfast specific pizza!

I wonder do they have the dreaded HoosierHoopster egg in the middle?

1 hour ago, milehiiu said:

Say what?  Never had pizza with scrambled eggs, bacon, etc. on it?  I figured it would be the rage in the morning out in Colorado!

20 hours ago, milehiiu said:

Back at Hoosier Courts many a Sunday morning well any morning a pizza box with a slice or 2 on the floor made for breakfast. My wife still cannot believe it when I talk about it. 

Archived