Pizza Style?

Drroogh

13 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

Yes that location had the train bring your drinks to the table. The 1in Avon  is still like that I believe 

I don't remember that...of course, if they served beer I probably don't remember because the train stopped at my station once too often...

I do remember that my friends and I use to go to the Pizza Hut on 31 on Sundays and order 1 personal pan pizza for like 5 of us, and then 56 pitchers of beer due to the Blue Law.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, IUFLA said:

I don't remember that...of course, if they served beer I probably don't remember because the train stopped at my station once too often...

I do remember that my friends and I use to go to the Pizza Hut on 31 on Sundays and order 1 personal pan pizza for like 5 of us, and then 56 pitchers of beer due to the Blue Law.

Ahhhhhh....the good ole days!

On 2/10/2020 at 9:00 AM, rico said:

I can't speak for the rest of the state, but in my little part of it Pizza King has quite the following.

Man, now I have a craving for Pizza King or Arni's pizza and there are none in Iowa.  I used to get the packaged non-cooked  Arni's pizza''s at payless in Lafayette and bring them home to freeze.  Not as good as fresh, but better than nothing.  Is there any Pizza King or Arni's that ship them out?

11 minutes ago, BDB said:

Man, now I have a craving for Pizza King or Arni's pizza and there are none in Iowa.  I used to get the packaged non-cooked  Arni's pizza''s at payless in Lafayette and bring them home to freeze.  Not as good as fresh, but better than nothing.  Is there any Pizza King or Arni's that ship them out?

Don't know nothing about Arni's but....

https://www.pizzaking.com/shipping/

Archived