Disney World and NBA Experience...

O.K. all you basketball junkies, and you know who you are, I saw this really neat video about a new attraction at Disney Worlds Disney Springs. It's called "NBA Experience". There is a lot of cool features as Tim Tracker takes you through it. But play close attention to some of the players that show up as there is one who is a former Hoosier and we all love!

Enjoy!!

Been following Tim Tracker, and his wife Jen, and their dog, Bandit, for years now.  They have been producing "stuff", mostly Disney and Universal for well over a decade now.  But they do go all over the country as well. And Japan. Mostly theme park related. But do go off topic once in a while.  Production quality is great. 

Side note. A few years back they were told that they would not be able to have kids.  Not long ago,  they announced that Jen was pregnant.  It's a boy ! Due this winter/early Spring.  And they have been taking us along that path as well. 

Thanks for the link, Proud. 

On 8/17/2019 at 7:43 AM, 5fouls said:

We are Disney people, and go every other year or so.  My son, and maybe even my daughter,  will definitely be all over this.  Will have to build in some time to experience it next time we go.

Have friends who winter in Orlando.  My wife visits annually. I stay home with the dogs. This year, my wife spent a day at Epcot. For the flower and garden show.

I am sure you know. But for others. The NBA experience is located in Disney Springs.

Enjoy your next trip to Disney. 

On 8/17/2019 at 7:47 AM, milehiiu said:

Been following Tim Tracker, and his wife Jen, and their dog, Bandit, for years now.  They have been producing "stuff", mostly Disney and Universal for well over a decade now.  But they do go all over the country as well. And Japan. Mostly theme park related. But do go off topic once in a while.  Production quality is great. 

Side note. A few years back they were told that they would not be able to have kids.  Not long ago,  they announced that Jen was pregnant.  It's a boy ! Due this winter/early Spring.  And they have been taking us along that path as well. 

Thanks for the link, Proud. 

Us too 😊. “Love” them .  

1 minute ago, rd726 said:

Us too 😊. “Love” them .  

Fantastic. Tim produces and stars in most of  the vids.  Jen joins from time to time.  Jen edits.  And does a great job. They are a great team.  And I can't wait for their son to start joining them on their adventures. 

Can’t wait to see them w their son, too. I chuckle everytime they go to target, Disney outlet, etc and wind up get a lot of baby clothes.😊

Was  so excited for them when I watched their announcement.  

(Not nearly as into YouTube as my kids but like watching Tim Tracker and Adam the Woo.)

Really liked seeing Vic on the video. My son asked how an IU/Pacer was there.  I had to remind he first played for the Magic 😄

My middle son has been waiting for The NBA Experience ever since it was announced 😄. If could go, like Tim did, and be able to do everything, I think it would’ve really cool. 

2 minutes ago, rd726 said:

Can’t wait to see them w their son, too. I chuckle everytime they go to target, Disney outlet, etc and wind up get a lot of baby clothes.😊

Was  so excited for them when I watched their announcement.  

(Not nearly as into YouTube as my kids but like watching Tim Tracker and Adam the Woo.)

Really liked seeing Vic on the video. My son asked how an IU/Pacer was there.  I had to remind he first played for the Magic 😄

My middle son has been waiting for The NBA Experience ever since it was announced 😄. If could go, like Tim did, and be able to do everything, I think it would’ve really cool. 

I like Adam the Woo, too !  He takes us to so many interesting places. I could only imagine of going.  Another You Tuber who does a great job. 

11 hours ago, milehiiu said:

I like Adam the Woo, too !  He takes us to so many interesting places. I could only imagine of going.  Another You Tuber who does a great job. 

If you haven't watched it yet, check out Adam's behind the scenes tour of the USS Iowa.

Archived