Weather events

Reacher

20 hours ago, IU Scott said:

We are having a pretty good storm with hail here in central Indiana

20 hours ago, milehiiu said:

After it is over. Have your insurance company come out to inspect your roof.  Over the years, I have had several roofs replaced due to hail damage.  The inspection is free.  And the cost of replacement depends on your coverage or deductible.

^^^ This.  I missed out on a new roof 7 years ago when my whole neighborhood got theirs replaced and Allstate wouldn't pay for mine. Worked out for this last time though. Got my roof replaced this summer courtesy of Country Companies. 

1 minute ago, Reacher said:

^^^ This.  I missed out on a new roof 7 years ago when my whole neighborhood got theirs replaced and Allstate wouldn't pay for mine. Worked out for this last time though. Got my roof replaced this summer courtesy of Country Companies. 

After any hail storm... I highly recommend you call your insurance company immediately.  Last great hail storm which caused us to have the roof replaced.... was so bad, that  my insurance company recruited inspectors from all over the country.  We got a lady that lived in Oregon.  I was kind of concerned.  However she took out a ladder from her truck.... and jumped on the roof, like it was nothing.  On top of agreeing that we needed a new roof..... she walked around the house, and wrote us a check for other hail damaged things... like grills, etc. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
14 hours ago, Reacher said:

Same here. Was supposed to get the same last week and only got 3. I don't get excited anymore about forecasts

My wife loves snow. We were forecasted to get less than an inch and got 4" down here in southern Indiana.  I didnt have to hear her bitch about anything for 4 days so win win. JK. I love her.