Bossi from rivals predictions

IU Scott

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, OGIUAndy said:

I think it's Schilling that can help us land Keion Brooks Jr. Whom I think would be a great get for the program. We haven't been too successful at landing northern Indiana guys recently. It would be nice to start getting a few

Very true.  NWI guys through the years tended to wind up at Purdue, or Notre Dame..... or one of the smaller Indiana schools, if they stayed in state.

For that reason alone, though Darius has been in Nashville for about the past 5 years, I would love him to choose IU, since his formative years were spent in Gary. 

4 minutes ago, Hoosierhoopster said:

Bloomington/IU girls? Better.

Not a chance. IU does benefit from being a micro college town hyper focused on basketball but in shear talent (female) and numbers Nashville is way ahead...then you add the tourists and it’s not even fair but lets be serious, this is semantics...there’s more gorgeous girls than you can shake a stick at in both places

1 hour ago, Hoosier82 said:

Not a chance. IU does benefit from being a micro college town hyper focused on basketball but in shear talent (female) and numbers Nashville is way ahead...then you add the tourists and it’s not even fair but lets be serious, this is semantics...there’s more gorgeous girls than you can shake a stick at in both places

Hmm. I've spent plenty of time in both places, I'll take IU girls, but to each his own.

7 minutes ago, Proud2BAHoosier said:

IDK man, something about those "Southern Belles"....

Grass is always greener? I'm in Texas, I see southern belles all the time, Dallas, btw, has amazing women. There are beautiful women everywhere (well, outside PU).

Unless the quality of women at IU has drastically deteriorated, they hold up well. 

1 hour ago, Hoosierhoopster said:

Grass is always greener? I'm in Texas, I see southern belles all the time, Dallas, btw, has amazing women. There are beautiful women everywhere (well, outside PU).

Unless the quality of women at IU has drastically deteriorated, they hold up well. 

I'm sure you see just as much "talent" in Dallas as you would at PU....you know, dark hair, thick legs, big teets and a tail;  hell im sure in some cases they both have tattoos on their @$$ as well. Lol

4 hours ago, 3Ballin said:

I'm sure you see just as much "talent" in Dallas as you would at PU....you know, dark hair, thick legs, big teets and a tail;  hell im sure in some cases they both have tattoos on their @$$ as well. Lol

I guess the old saying of only two things come from Texas would absolutely and quite remarkably apply to Purdue as well! I'm not seeing any horns coming from Purdue!

10 hours ago, 3Ballin said:

Hopefully the women in Dallas at least have dentures. 

Archived