Donaven McCulley Commits to Indiana

4 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

He's so good and polished already. I'm assuming the plan is to have him play in maybe 4 games next year to save the eligibility? Good thing is if Penix does get injured we have an absolute stud waiting in the wings. Freshman or not.

He'll RS next year. I doubt he'd play any. Could be wrong though. 

• Like 1
  • Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

https://www.thedailyhoosier.com/watch-iu-class-of-2021-quarterback-commit-donaven-mcculley-has-explosive-start-to-senior-season/ Watch the throw at 44 mins... thats 50 yards in the air on a rope.

😳😳😳😳

Huge!!

Posted Images

If we still have Penix and Tuttle next year, I don't think he'd get much time. If one of those guys are gone next year, I could see him get in a couple games early, and then save a couple games for later in the season in case the starter goes down.

I also wouldn't sleep on Dexter Williams from last year's class. I was really impressed by what I saw and heard about him this winter/spring. Not that I would bet on him beating out McCulley, but he seems to be the forgotten guy all the time.

We've got some major depth at QB for the foreseeable future.

• Like 1

From the picture it looks like he has some huge mitts.  At the NFL combine they measure hand size.  There are always exceptions like Joe Burrow but it’s considered a legit data point.  Guys with bigger hands tend not to fumble, can control the ball in weather, etc.  

• 1 month later...
25 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

McCulley is as good as they come. Center Grove is one of the top ranked programs in the Midwest and he's playing with them right now. LN up 13-0 at half. 

Just got home and turned the game on and saw the score and coudn't believe it.  CG defense has been great all year so LN scoring 13 in the first half is pretty good.  I have saw LN on TV two times this year and there defense has not looked really wel but to hold CG too 0 in the ifrs thalf is great.

• Like 1