Fantasy Football 2019 - shared tips?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have taken it on the chin the last two weeks. Finally gave up on Goff, and then when Stafford went down, that left me scrambling.

Also, given that two of my top three picks in the draft, Kamara and Ertz have one touchdown apiece, I feel fortunate that I am at 7-4 and in 4th place.

Play my son this week, so bragging rights on the line. I now own both the NY quarterbacks, and will flip them depending on matchups. Darnold this week.

Also scrambling a bit with WR as Fuller, Jr. continues to be a game time decision. Paschal or Taylor Gabriel--I think given the matchups I am going with the latter.

9-2.  Two game lead in both division and overall.  A win this week clinches top spot in playoffs.  But, it's the week I've been watching out for all season.  Mahomes, Kelce, and Butker on bye.  I struggled mightily to score when Mahomes was out injured.  Now, my backup QB, Matt Ryan, has hit the injury report 4 days ahead of a dream matchup against the Bucs.  

34 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

9-2.  Two game lead in both division and overall.  A win this week clinches top spot in playoffs.  But, it's the week I've been watching out for all season.  Mahomes, Kelce, and Butker on bye.  I struggled mightily to score when Mahomes was out injured.  Now, my backup QB, Matt Ryan, has hit the injury report 4 days ahead of a dream matchup against the Bucs.  

Awwwww...I'm sorry, you got me confused with somebody that gives a damn!!!!!!!  Buckle up Mister!!!!  LOL

17 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Going up against a guy who thought it was a good idea to start not only Golladay but also Marvin Jones vs a top 5 defense with a 3rd string qb. Fantasy football drives me crazy sometimes. 

Bears defense is playing for me for the last time.  Picked up the Ravens for the playoff run (why the dude that had them dropped them, I don't know)..  

Word to the wise today for those either starting playoffs or positioning themselves for them. I don't think you bench your starters for weather....but San Fran at Baltimore will be played in ton of rain/wind.....and Packers at Giants in wintry mix/wind. Timing couldn't be worse because between those 2 games you have probably at least a dozen starters who will be impacted.

2 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

Word to the wise today for those either starting playoffs or positioning themselves for them. I don't think you bench your starters for weather....but San Fran at Baltimore will be played in ton of rain/wind.....and Packers at Giants in wintry mix/wind. Timing couldn't be worse because between those 2 games you have probably at least a dozen starters who will be impacted.

I think I am going to bench my head coach!

Good luck to all as you either start or continue in fantasy playoffs today. Plenty of tough call. Bell out means Powell/Montgomery. Dalvin Cook is likely to play but could he get pulled and Mattison be the better start. Will Fuller out for Houston means what to Hopkins being doubled up and potential Watson value. Saints vs 49ers just not sure what to think of that game. All values take a hit....same with Chiefs at Patriots. 

Add to that your normal matchup headaches and this is a painful Sunday for fantasy. Good luck to all!

7 hours ago, Leathernecks said:

That was nerve wracking!  Now I won't be able to sleep hoping there are no stat corrections that screw things up.

Long couple of days for sure. Congrats on win...I hope it holds up! Still amazed at number of players who were injured this past weekend. Don't remember a time where that many injuries happened to key players.

Archived