Fantasy Football 2019 - shared tips?

4 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

Long couple of days for sure. Congrats on win...I hope it holds up! Still amazed at number of players who were injured this past weekend. Don't remember a time where that many injuries happened to key players.

I'm not sure if there have been many stat corrections, so I'm not sure if I still need to be worried or not.  With a big team and averaging about 180 points, the matchups usually aren't close enough to worry about it.  Being only 2 yards ahead of him, I'm still a little worried.  Although, it did originally mark Barkley down for +2.5 for a fumble recovery, and that change from last night to today (I already knew it would), so maybe the numbers are already set?

We're individual defense, and I had Roquon Smith.  He was projected for 23 and got 4, so that was a huge blow.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
59 minutes ago, RoadToZion said:

Can't decide between a few....

Odell or Diggs at Flex. As of now I feel like I have to roll w/ Diggs. OBJ is a disaster. But Arizona is horrendous, and I could see him finally go off. 

Jimmy G. or Rodgers at QB. 

I trust Diggs far more than Odell. Tough one on Jimmy G because most don't have the luxury of two top fantasy qb's on same roster. Bears D held Rodgers to 1 td in first game but hard to bench him. With that said Jimmy has been on fire too. I'd probably lean towards Jimmy honestly. I'm rolling with Rodgers in one league but am very, very tempted to start Tannehill because I think TN/Houston game is going to be 38-34 range and a ton of points. Good luck!

13 minutes ago, NotIThatLives said:

I'm going to be looking at location/ weather roles this week.  Big temperature drops across most of the nation.  

Kinda hoping Colts keep ty out the rest of the year so I can just role with Pascal knowing he'll get 10 targets against a bad wr d.  

It's funny you bring that up. I look at weather starting on Thursday...especially for kickers and defense. Every little edge counts! 

Just now, rico said:

Winston or Prescott?

Depends on injury to Winston but if he's clear it's still a tough call. Winston should run up yards/points vs Lions D. Dak on the other hand has Jalen Ramsey guarding Cooper so Dallas might focus on run to win. I'd probably roll with Winston.

Wanted thoughts. I usually am the type of fantasy football player that plays the stars regardless of opponent. Really tough one though this weekend. Bench Aaron Rodgers for Ryan Tannehill? Tannehill has been the best fantasy qb not named Lamar Jackson since week 7. Tannehill facing weak pass defense in Houston.....and Rodgers playing Bears who are fighting for their playoff lives.

8 minutes ago, RoadToZion said:

I'd go Tannehill. Houston D is terrible. Plus, Bears are getting Hicks back, who is a beast. 

I'm rolling w/ Jimmy G over Rodgers this week.

I'm leaning that way it just goes against everything I believe in....but taking the emotion out of it Tannehill vs Houston D is a no brainer. Especially in a game that will probably be very high scoring and I could see Bears/Packers be 20-17.

33 minutes ago, NotIThatLives said:

Last minute decisions.  

Devonte Adams 10 degrees vs a 9th pass d. Is the toe still slowing him down?

Amandola dome vs worst d

Pascal vs 30th d, is ty going to play.  Need to play 2.  

I benched Rodgers for Tannehill and replaced Butker in all leagues because of weather in KC. Hopefully won't backfire. Good luck to all!

Archived