Fantasy Football 2019 - shared tips?

5 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

That's a good problem! I'd probably go Rodgers but either way good to go! I'm dealing with Tannehill and AJ Brown probably not playing or Jimmy G vs the Jets when they'll get up early and run the game away.

I saw this afternoon that Brown was injured so I went with Green tonight. 2 catches on 7 targets in the first half. Need some catches!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, tdhoosier said:

Hope you’re not considering that a problem. Haha

No.  But, the thought going in was to play Wilson every week unless the matchup so heavily favors Rodgers.  And, the projections actually slightly favor Wilson.  But, going with Rodgers.  I consider it a little riskier, but teh upside for Rodgers against Detroit is significantly higher than Wilson against the Patriots.

8 hours ago, KDB said:

Austin Hooper was a guy I loved as a late TE pick. Not done anything first 2 weeks.

The Bengals obviously game-planned to take him away.  

I can hear it in the locker room now.  "OK guys, watch out for Hooper.  The hell with Nick Chubb, Kareem Hunt, and OBJ.  We have to stop Hooper!"

4 minutes ago, Leathernecks said:

Green with 3 catches on 13 targets. Even a lot of MLB players are embarrassed by that percentage.

I don't have Green on any teams but you have to love the targets but 3 catches is just brutal. I of course made the decision to start Browns defense. Short week historical numbers stink on Thursday night, rookie qb, blitzing defense so of course the Browns give up 30. 

1 minute ago, Seeking6 said:

I don't have Green on any teams but you have to love the targets but 3 catches is just brutal. I of course made the decision to start Browns defense. Short week historical numbers stink on Thursday night, rookie qb, blitzing defense so of course the Browns give up 30. 

It seemed like any time Burrow felt pressure (which was a lot!), he would look to Green.  He threw a lot of contested passes to him.  I like that Green appears to be his go to guy, but he needs some more time to get open.

I have a general rule that I try to stay away from the Browns and Browns players.  It usually doesn't let me down!

5 minutes ago, tdhoosier said:

The Bengals line is just horrible. I'm starting to regret drafting Mixon. At least he got some receptions but he has no room to run!

As a general rule, I avoid Bengals players, and I am a fan of the team.   I don't want multiple reasons for them to disappoint me.   Considering the shape of my WRs right now, I do wish I would have looked longer at Tyler Boyd.  But, considering my son only gave me 45 minutes of advance notice to even think about the draft, that did not happen either.    

33 minutes ago, Steubenhoosier said:

Last year I took Kamara with my first pick and he was either hurt or didn’t do much for most of the season.

This year I took Michael Thomas with my first pick and he scored 1.7 points last week and now is hurt.

Me thinks I should stay away from the Saints!

Let me know who you take next year so I can avoid them.

13 hours ago, Steubenhoosier said:

Last year I took Kamara with my first pick and he was either hurt or didn’t do much for most of the season.

This year I took Michael Thomas with my first pick and he scored 1.7 points last week and now is hurt.

Me thinks I should stay away from the Saints!

With the injuries to Thomas, Godwin.....I'm starting Gage, Corey Davis and moved Goedert to my flex and Andrews as my TE. Please pray for me today. Haha....and I still don't know why ESPN projects so much for Conner over Benny Snell. Even when Conner returned last week Benny got the touches. 

Archived