Fantasy Football 2019 - shared tips?

What does everyone think of this trade.

I give: Julio, Fournette, Jonnu Smith

I get: Golladay, Gaskin, Evan Engram

It’s a PPR dynasty league. I wouldn’t do it in redraft, but it definitely makes me younger. Julio 31, Golladay 26. I also have Davante Adams and Fuller and CeeDee, so I’m good there regardless. I love Jonnu, would hurt me to give him up, but I also have Goedert about to be back.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, KDB said:

It’s a PPR dynasty league. I wouldn’t do it in redraft, but it definitely makes me younger. Julio 31, Golladay 26. I also have Davante Adams and Fuller and CeeDee, so I’m good there regardless. I love Jonnu, would hurt me to give him up, but I also have Goedert about to be back.

Could you do it without the tight ends?  Engram will be perpetually a disappointment as long as Daniel Jones is QB.

3 minutes ago, KDB said:

I think the TE’s were one of the main reasons he wanted to trade.

I don't see Golladay taking the next step, so I think you lose that piece of the trade for the next 2-3 years.

As implied above, I also think you lose the Tight End swap as well.

Gaskin / Fournette is a tossup.  Fournette has teh higher ceiling, but also the lower floor.  

I would pass.

1 hour ago, KDB said:

no 

I just traded: DJ Chark, Fulgham, and LeVeonmywayward Bell for Jonathon Taylor. 

Guy needed some WRs and none of those 3 were starting for me. 

I will have:

QB Wilson

RB 1 Jones

RB 2 Taylor

WR 1 Thelien 

WR 2 Diggs

Flex Swift

TE Goedert (when healthy) Richard Rodgers until then. 

Def Baltimore/KC D last week and this week and maybe week 13 vs Denver. 

Kicker Tucker 

I had Saquan, so obviously that didn't pan out. I'm 6-1 right now. Balt D and Tucker are avg 24 combined points in my league a week. Huge. 

21 hours ago, KDB said:

Tough one and didn't see this until today. With Ridley injury last night Julio value goes up. Fournette/Rojo seem to be in perpetual 50/50 and I like Jonnu.

Golladay is $ in most leagues but he'll have some difficult matchups in fantasy playoffs this year. Gaskin is good for touches alone. Not an Engram guy because of honestly just being a member of the Giants.

I think with you have already and Goedert set to come back you have the depth and talent to make the move. On paper though I probably wouldn't do it.

19 hours ago, btownqb said:

I just traded: DJ Chark, Fulgham, and LeVeonmywayward Bell for Jonathon Taylor. 

Guy needed some WRs and none of those 3 were starting for me. 

I will have:

QB Wilson

RB 1 Jones

RB 2 Taylor

WR 1 Thelien 

WR 2 Diggs

Flex Swift

TE Goedert (when healthy) Richard Rodgers until then. 

Def Baltimore/KC D last week and this week and maybe week 13 vs Denver. 

Kicker Tucker 

I had Saquan, so obviously that didn't pan out. I'm 6-1 right now. Balt D and Tucker are avg 24 combined points in my league a week. Huge. 

That's a steal. Chark is lost. Bell is 7-8 touches a game max unless CEH goes down....and Fulgham while being a very nice player...Philly is set to get people back.

Taylor is a 18 touch a week guy. Nice fleecing!

Just now, Seeking6 said:

That's a steal. Chark is lost. Bell is 7-8 touches a game max unless CEH goes down....and Fulgham while being a very nice player...Philly is set to get people back.

Taylor is a 18 touch a week guy. Nice fleecing!

I was very pleased. I will say, Chark gets a load of targets but Minshew is not the guy lol 

20 minutes ago, btownqb said:

I was very pleased. I will say, Chark gets a load of targets but Minshew is not the guy lol 

I thought after the Cincy game we were going to see the Chark I drafted. 3 games and 11 catches later I actually dropped him this week. Partially because of injuries and needing to get guys (Aiyuk) who will actually get the ball more consistently. 

3 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

I thought after the Cincy game we were going to see the Chark I drafted. 3 games and 11 catches later I actually dropped him this week. Partially because of injuries and needing to get guys (Aiyuk) who will actually get the ball more consistently. 

I want to officially apologize if I was the guy who had you looking in Chark’s direction back in August. 

1 minute ago, tdhoosier said:

I want to officially apologize if I was the guy who had you looking in Chark’s direction back in August. 

Nope! I had him last year and loved him for the most part. This year has just been a mess for Chark. Honestly wouldn't surprise me a bit to see guys like him or a Will Fuller (Packers) get moved before trade deadline. Teams are trying to unload cap space like never before. 

36 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Tough one and didn't see this until today. With Ridley injury last night Julio value goes up. Fournette/Rojo seem to be in perpetual 50/50 and I like Jonnu.

Golladay is $ in most leagues but he'll have some difficult matchups in fantasy playoffs this year. Gaskin is good for touches alone. Not an Engram guy because of honestly just being a member of the Giants.

I think with you have already and Goedert set to come back you have the depth and talent to make the move. On paper though I probably wouldn't do it.

I’m trying to do the same deal, but with Fuller instead of Julio. Be surprised if he did it but he actually offered me the deal with Fuller first before Julio and then canceled it.

My RB’s are pretty weak, and with my WR depth I’ve attempted to include Julio as the main piece in trade packages for a stud RB throughout the year, but nobody has bitten, which is in part due to Julio’s age. I have J Taylor, but no solid RB2. I have Melvin but I don’t really like him and he and Lindsay are 50/50 at this point, though Lindsay can’t seem to stay healthy.

Gaskin’s consistent touches would be nice if I could get him in this deal, but I’m not going to do it unless I’m giving up Fuller instead of Julio, which is probably unlikely to happen. 

4 hours ago, 5fouls said:

Shocking.  At least with Tee Higgins emergence, I have 3 solid WRs along with Thielen and Golladay.

Given my/our Thomas situation....especially with Godwin/Ekeler twist I'm rolling out Aiyuk/Fulgham/Miller this weekend in 2 leagues. Broken record time....just like I thought it would happen this year. Darn it!

7 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Given my/our Thomas situation....especially with Godwin/Ekeler twist I'm rolling out Aiyuk/Fulgham/Miller this weekend in 2 leagues. Broken record time....just like I thought it would happen this year. Darn it!

I have Thomas , Chubb and now Carson on my roster still and hope Goedert can play soon.

My receivers are okay with Diggs, Lockett and Boyd. Trying to figure out backs between Gio, Fournette, L Bell and Gaskin. 

3 minutes ago, Steubenhoosier said:

I have Thomas , Chubb and now Carson on my roster still and hope Goedert can play soon.

My receivers are okay with Diggs, Lockett and Boyd. Trying to figure out backs between Gio, Fournette, L Bell and Gaskin. 

Not sure how many backs you have to choose from...but Gio and Gaskin on touches alone. After that Jets/KC is going to get ugly quick so maybe Bell could get touches....but same could be said for Giants/Bucs and Fournette. Those are good problems!

PS to all players. Heavy cold wind will impact Packers/Vikings, Bears/Saints, and Raiders/Browns. May impact kicking game and QB's who like to throw more than 15 yards.

6 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Not sure how many backs you have to choose from...but Gio and Gaskin on touches alone. After that Jets/KC is going to get ugly quick so maybe Bell could get touches....but same could be said for Giants/Bucs and Fournette. Those are good problems!

PS to all players. Heavy cold wind will impact Packers/Vikings, Bears/Saints, and Raiders/Browns. May impact kicking game and QB's who like to throw more than 15 yards.

If anybody has Foles, the wind might actually blow his bad passes on target, so he might be worth looking at.

5 minutes ago, Leathernecks said:

If anybody has Foles, the wind might actually blow his bad passes on target, so he might be worth looking at.

I can't break the code but I'm trying to figure out a way to get Saints or obviously Bears D on Sunday. 40mph gusts, snow possible and very cold. If anyone has Lutz I'd figure out a new plan.

Archived