Fantasy Football 2019 - shared tips?

Just now, Leathernecks said:

I'm trying to figure out who to play at my superflex position.

Higgins, Bell, Green, Fant, Gallman, or Ben Dinucci.

Any of the first 3 with a strong lean to Higgins or AJ Green. Going to be plenty of yards in Titans/Bengals game. I know Andy Reid is going to get Bell some touches but I like the other two better.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Seeking6 said:

Any of the first 3 with a strong lean to Higgins or AJ Green. Going to be plenty of yards in Titans/Bengals game. I know Andy Reid is going to get Bell some touches but I like the other two better.

That's what I was thinking too.  I currently have Higgins starting there.  Part of me wants to play Dinucci just for the shear entertainment aspect.  Probably not great for my fantasy team, but it would make tonight's game much more interesting!

Just now, Leathernecks said:

That's what I was thinking too.  I currently have Higgins starting there.  Part of me wants to play Dinucci just for the shear entertainment aspect.  Probably not great for my fantasy team, but it would make tonight's game much more interesting!

Trust me. I make moves in my FanDuel league that aren't necessarily the best but I like to spread my guys out over early/afternoon/evening games for today and tomorrow. For instance. I know darn well I should be playing Aiyuk in my Fanduel league but playing Scott Miller tomorrow just have to something to be interested in an otherwise boring game.

1 minute ago, Seeking6 said:

Trust me. I make moves in my FanDuel league that aren't necessarily the best but I like to spread my guys out over early/afternoon/evening games for today and tomorrow. For instance. I know darn well I should be playing Aiyuk in my Fanduel league but playing Scott Miller tomorrow just have to something to be interested in an otherwise boring game.

If it wasn't such a big week for me, I would play him.  The guy I'm playing, I have his 1st and 2nd round picks, and he's currently 8th out of 10.  With a win, he could hypothetically jump up to 5th if he has a big week.  I really can't afford to have him win this week.

Goin to get a big zero from Golloday today.  With tee Higgins emergence and assuming M. Thomas comes back at some point soon, I was actually looking to possibly package a. Rodgers and a WR for a RB.  But, if Golladay is out for for a while, I have to rethink that.

I'm not an excuse guy. Always figure there's a way to pick up guys or add guys to make up for injuries. I just can't this year. One league I've been able to survive in. The other? I just can't overcome drafting Thomas, Godwin, Ekeler. 

Full point PPR league I would beg for those 3 guys again but I can't overcome missing 60-70 points each week. By the time they all get back I'm so far gone it won't matter. Haha.

Looks like my decision to play Herbert over Allen paid off. 

Gio and Tyler Boyd did well for me...amazing for such an average team.

Eagles defense scores 20...thanks BGleas. But Goedert was a mistake to start.

Tyler Lockett continues to be a yo-yo. Only 3.5 points this week.

Up 24 going into tonight's game, and my opponent has Succop left to play. Hopefully, Bucs score TDs and not FGs.

Should go to 6-2.

2 hours ago, Steubenhoosier said:

Looks like my decision to play Herbert over Allen paid off. 

Gio and Tyler Boyd did well for me...amazing for such an average team.

Eagles defense scores 20...thanks BGleas. But Goedert was a mistake to start.

Tyler Lockett continues to be a yo-yo. Only 3.5 points this week.

Up 24 going into tonight's game, and my opponent has Succop left to play. Hopefully, Bucs score TDs and not FGs.

Should go to 6-2.

Story of my season. I bench Brees because of Bears D/weather....and play Jimmy G. The latter scores 2.6 points and Brees goes 22.4.

I'm down 36.1 headed into tonight with Jones and Miller. Would only need 14 from them if I didn't break my cardinal rule of benching stars just because of matchups. 

20 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

Story of my season. I bench Brees because of Bears D/weather....and play Jimmy G. The latter scores 2.6 points and Brees goes 22.4.

I'm down 36.1 headed into tonight with Jones and Miller. Would only need 14 from them if I didn't break my cardinal rule of benching stars just because of matchups. 

I played Jimmy G too. Face palm!

I lost by .47.  

4 minutes ago, tdhoosier said:

I played Jimmy G too. Face palm!

I lost by .47.  

Hate that you lost. Especially by that amount. Maybe a stat correction can flip? To me Jimmy G was a good play this week but he'll join a growing list of players who will never see my team ever again regardless of matchup. 

Early waiver wire adds this week is troubling. If they are still available people are going to be running for Wilkins, Hines, Edwards,etc....except the matchup (Ravens vs Colts) isn't a good one for tons of offense at least on paper. 

I have to go find a TE this week because I'm at the end of my rope with Mark Andrews. Logan Thomas appears to found a good steady place with Allen. Might try and find him.

4 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Hate that you lost. Especially by that amount. Maybe a stat correction can flip? To me Jimmy G was a good play this week but he'll join a growing list of players who will never see my team ever again regardless of matchup. 

Early waiver wire adds this week is troubling. If they are still available people are going to be running for Wilkins, Hines, Edwards,etc....except the matchup (Ravens vs Colts) isn't a good one for tons of offense at least on paper. 

I have to go find a TE this week because I'm at the end of my rope with Mark Andrews. Logan Thomas appears to found a good steady place with Allen. Might try and find him.

With Kittle on the IR for some time now, Jordan Reed might be a play

Just now, Steubenhoosier said:

With Kittle on the IR for some time now, Jordan Reed might be a play

He's on my list I mentioned in other thread being a guy I'll never play again. For years he was supposed to be the guy in Washington....just never delivered because he couldn't stay healthy. I had him one year and I swear it was a yoyo. I'd play him because of the matchup and he'd go 3-21.....I'd bench him the next week and his line is 8-92-2.

Could never count on him consistently. Fant is available unbelievably in one of my leagues. Matchup on paper vs Atlanta is good....but in a weird way Atlanta plays good defense vs Tight Ends and no other position.

59 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

He's on my list I mentioned in other thread being a guy I'll never play again. For years he was supposed to be the guy in Washington....just never delivered because he couldn't stay healthy. I had him one year and I swear it was a yoyo. I'd play him because of the matchup and he'd go 3-21.....I'd bench him the next week and his line is 8-92-2.

Could never count on him consistently. Fant is available unbelievably in one of my leagues. Matchup on paper vs Atlanta is good....but in a weird way Atlanta plays good defense vs Tight Ends and no other position.

Mo Allie Cox available in a lot of leagues as well

Archived