Fantasy Football 2019 - shared tips?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, Billingsley99 said:

This is a playoff game for me. Win the next 2 and I'm in. Lose and it will come down to tie breaker.  Do I start Claypool against the Ravens or Woods against the 49ers or Bernard against Giants

Late to this but doesn't sound like Bernard was a practice. If PPR it's hard to pass up on Woods. With 49ers run defense being pretty strong I expect Rams to unleash the pass attack again. 

19 hours ago, rico said:

And just like the high IQ man that I am, Adrian Peterson is riding my bench.

We do a weekly league with friends on FanDuel. Guy that won our Thanksgiving only contest had AP and while he was patting himself on the back last night I just mentioned that the week before as lead back AP only had 18 yards.

You aren't the only one who didn't play AP. No way in the world you could trust him yesterday.

If you have the space and he's still available I'd be picking up Tony Pollard just in case. Something isn't right with Zeke. I know they had injuries on the line yesterday but that's why most decent NFL GM's are hesitant to give that type of $ to a RB. 10 carries for 32 yards to a guy who has a $90M contract.

Lamar Jackson tests positive.

Steelers v Ravens game in doubt for this weekend.

I have to find a defense to replace Steelers. Highest rated d available is Buffalo, but I think that game v Chargers will be a shootout. (BTW, I have both Allen and Herbert as quarterback options....going with the home team guy). Anyways, I am attempting to pick up Vikings as I don't like any of the other available defenses.

17 minutes ago, Steubenhoosier said:

I have to find a defense to replace Steelers. Highest rated d available is Buffalo, but I think that game v Chargers will be a shootout. (BTW, I have both Allen and Herbert as quarterback options....going with the home team guy). Anyways, I am attempting to pick up Vikings as I don't like any of the other available defenses.

And I'm not sure how Dallas at Baltimore happens next Thursday either. Good luck with finding options. Headed into money time.

12 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

Antonio Gibson is moving up my draft board for next season.  Got him AFTER the draft this season.

I think we were discussing him in this thread before drafts started. Someone was real high on him before season started and convinced me to get him in all leagues. I got him in 5th-8th rounds and yesterday the world moved him up to late first/early 2nd next year already. Haha. 

Edit-It was TDHoosier on here talking about Gibson in early September. Knew someone on here was really high on him after Washington dumped AP.

1 hour ago, Steubenhoosier said:

Buffalo was my first defense this year.  They killed me.  Got lucky when someone dropped the Colts.  

7 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

We do a weekly league with friends on FanDuel. Guy that won our Thanksgiving only contest had AP and while he was patting himself on the back last night I just mentioned that the week before as lead back AP only had 18 yards.

You aren't the only one who didn't play AP. No way in the world you could trust him yesterday.

I hate the Steelers, but man, they are getting screwed over with other team's Covid issues.  

So, since the Broncos have no QBs to play against the Saints tomorrow, how does that impact the Saints fantasy players?  I'm worried the game will be over quickly, thus limiting Michael Thomas'  value.  I already have Thielen and Golladay out, so my only WR on the bench is Tee Higgins, who has his own QB issues.

Thomas or Higgins?

1 minute ago, 5fouls said:

So, since the Broncos have no QBs to play against the Saints tomorrow, how does that impact the Saints fantasy players?  I'm worried the game will be over quickly, thus limiting Michael Thomas'  value.  I already have Thielen and Golladay out, so my only WR on the bench is Tee Higgins, who has his own QB issues.

Thomas or Higgins?

Don't seem like a good year for fantasy football

51 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

Thomas or Higgins?

As you know...dealing with same thing. Saints get in and get out. I can't bench Thomas but I think it's going to be a Kamara/Murray very quick game and leave town. 

1 minute ago, btownqb said:

Do I pick up Hinton and play him at WR lol

Dealing with this right now in Fanduel. Hinton is valued at $6k....and given his probability of not much there are far more attractive options. Shoot Wilkins is $5k and Cole Beasley is $5400. I'm sure plenty will rush to Saints Defense which is a good play for year long fantasy leagues....but I in DFS/Weekly plays I think Giants D vs Bengals is a better play for the $. 

As far as Colts RB situation. Good luck figuring out which one to roll with. I'm leaning Wilkins but again....Reich goes weird ways in game. Hot hand tilt. 

2 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Dealing with this right now in Fanduel. Hinton is valued at $6k....and given his probability of not much there are far more attractive options. Shoot Wilkins is $5k and Cole Beasley is $5400. I'm sure plenty will rush to Saints Defense which is a good play for year long fantasy leagues....but I in DFS/Weekly plays I think Giants D vs Bengals is a better play for the $. 

As far as Colts RB situation. Good luck figuring out which one to roll with. I'm leaning Wilkins but again....Reich goes weird ways in game. Hot hand tilt. 

I dropped Wilkins earlier this week.. I have Taylor. For me.. its Deebo or Hinton as WR2 (I have Thielen) 

Archived