Fantasy Football 2019 - shared tips?

1 minute ago, btownqb said:

I dropped Wilkins earlier this week.. I have Taylor. For me.. its Deebo or Hinton as WR2 (I have Thielen) 

Ouch. Tough week. With Thielen out....honestly flip a coin. I've been a fan of Deebo since last year so I personally would roll with him but 49ers are going to try and shorten the game. Never know how many targets Deebo gets.

Good luck with that one. Anyone available on wire? Even reaches?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Ouch. Tough week. With Thielen out....honestly flip a coin. I've been a fan of Deebo since last year so I personally would roll with him but 49ers are going to try and shorten the game. Never know how many targets Deebo gets.

Good luck with that one. Anyone available on wire? Even reaches?

Mike Williams. I picked him up 

Just now, btownqb said:

Even with Hinton playing QB? And I could play him at WR? 

Everybody has different opinions. I feel like this Hinton thing (even with his time at Wake) is just a trap. I'll probably be wrong but doing benefit/cost analysis of up vs downside I like the Mike Williams play for 6/78/1 vs what ever Hinton could do. 

Just me though. I like the highest bottom in fantasy.

Good luck today gang. Some tough choices this week for sure. Get points today/tomorrow or wait until Tuesday? I'm rolling the dice only for Justin Tucker. That game still scares me. 

Hopefully Beasley, Jefferson, Keenan Allen, and Ridley all have big weeks. Loaded up on them in fanduel.

33 minutes ago, Leathernecks said:

If anybody has DJ Moore, might want to look for a backup for the rest of the season.  Looked pretty obvious that he tore his ACL.

In my Full Point PPR league my first 4 picks. Michael Thomas, Chris Godwin, Austin Ekeler, DJ Moore.....if that tells you how this season continues to roll!!

21 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

I think I'm going to regret starting Michael Thomas over Tee Higgins.  Of course, if the Colts defense had not totally fell apart. I would probably win easily.   

I probably should have paid more attention to Buckner and others being out but that was totally out of nowhere stuff for Colts.

16 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

In my Full Point PPR league my first 4 picks. Michael Thomas, Chris Godwin, Austin Ekeler, DJ Moore.....if that tells you how this season continues to roll!!

I feel you on that one.  We're in year 2 of our dynasty league.  Last year I drafted Barkley, Gordon, Kittle, Moore, Golladay, and AJ Green with my first 6 picks.  Been a rough year 2!

4 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Have him in my fanduel $2 entry and have him and Mahomes in my $4.44 entry. Been fun so far!

I don't see how any defense can stop the Chiefs with all of those weapons.  I think the best way to beat them is for your offense to keep the ball and keep the Chiefs offense off the field.

33 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

I don't see how any defense can stop the Chiefs with all of those weapons.  I think the best way to beat them is for your offense to keep the ball and keep the Chiefs offense off the field.

Same as BB and Brady beat Peyton some of the time. Ball control, eat the clock....and have your safeties double up top. 

My 4 pass catchers that I played this week, M Thomas, Lockett, Diggs and Hunter Henry, scored me a combined 18 points this week. My opponent ( my son) had Derek Henry so needless to say, I got my adz handed to me.

I attempted to insert the U of Buffalo running back- he of 400+ yards and 8 touchdowns, into my lineup, but that didn’t fly.😂 He would have scored me a cool 88 points under our format. Maybe I could have won with him.

Archived