Fantasy Football 2019 - shared tips?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good luck to those still in playoffs. This Keenan Allen injury has thrown yet another wrench in the plans. Factor that Michael Thomas didn't practice for 2nd straight day and Ronald Jones is out.....guess I might have to roll with Tyron Johnson, Jeff Wilson Jr, Lynn Bowden Jr, Wayne Gallman, and Dobbins for chance to advance to title. Just like I drew it up on draft night!

Some years you never want fantasy football to end. Some years you just need it to end. I'm in the latter. Had to play Allen because he's Keenan Allen and knew exactly what could happen and it did. Active but pulled. Also played Ekeler last night. Thanks for the whopping 11+ points between the 2.

9 hours ago, btownqb said:

I had A Jones and Diggs tonight. Playing against Rodgers and Adams. Knock on wood, I'm in a good spot. 

I didn't realize how good Jones was before this season. 

Jones has been on my teams for a few seasons. IMO dreadfully underused though in Green Bay. He ran for 145 last night and could have been 245....seems like ML just goes away from him in stretches and just not sure why. 

Congrats on avoiding big games from Rodgers and Adams. That had to be their worst performance fantasy wise of the season!

1 hour ago, Seeking6 said:

Jones has been on my teams for a few seasons. IMO dreadfully underused though in Green Bay. He ran for 145 last night and could have been 245....seems like ML just goes away from him in stretches and just not sure why. 

Congrats on avoiding big games from Rodgers and Adams. That had to be their worst performance fantasy wise of the season!

Correct. 

Archived