3 UCLA players arrested in China

41 minutes ago, BGleas said:

As a Celtics fan, I’m ecstatic that we got Jayson Tatum with the #3 pick. Would take him over Ball every day of the week. 

Ball is a huge risk where he was taken. Remains to be seen if he develops a shot and his father is a lot of baggage to deal with.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, FKIM01 said:

Ball is a huge risk where he was taken. Remains to be seen if he develops a shot and his father is a lot of baggage to deal with.

The sad part is Lonzo really does seem like a good kid and he handles himself really well, but so many people are rooting against him because of his dad. His dad has made people hate him. 

Just now, BGleas said:

The sad part is Lonzo really does seem like a good kid and he handles himself really well, but so many people are rooting against him because of his dad. His dad has made people hate him. 

I actually thought favorably of him as well but after seeing his quote about his brothers signing with an agent being a good decision, I really question his judgment.

11 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

Wow, that’s impressive! Just crazy that Ainge had the cajones and foresight to trade the #1 pick and move down to #3 when Tatum was his guy the entire time. 

Archived