Carter Whitt

Vincent14

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Of course. Just seems like an interesting message...and every offer has a message attached to it. 

I’m not in the camp of thinking this is a message at all to Lander.  You wait for that kind of talent no matter what.  Lander could be a OAD, so this makes sense

16 minutes ago, IUwins0708 said:

I’m not in the camp of thinking this is a message at all to Lander.  You wait for that kind of talent no matter what.  Lander could be a OAD, so this makes sense

Maybe not to Lander either. Could be Roberts wanting to hit the ground running and do his thing. Hoosier native, Hoosier player and first player he offers and  the lead on is from Carolina. Haha.

16 minutes ago, IU4Ever said:

Rivals as well as a very recent article also indicated a reclass to '20 is not out of the question.

This is correct. If the right situation is there. I think IU could possibly present that situation but I guess time will tell.

During this slow period (except the the last 24 hours) here, I was looking around and took a peek to see what our little brother message board up north was talking about.  They have a thread about Carter Whitt in which someone joked about CAM getting recruiting info from their board, it was followed by a response from one of their regulars " To be fair I have a keen eye for incredible talent, I wouldn’t be shocked in the slightest to know he checks out my forum entries" .  Not sure if serious, but considering some of the nonsense that gets said over there the fool may actually be serious.😲

31 minutes ago, Zuckerkorn said:

During this slow period (except the the last 24 hours) here, I was looking around and took a peek to see what our little brother message board up north was talking about.  They have a thread about Carter Whitt in which someone joked about CAM getting recruiting info from their board, it was followed by a response from one of their regulars " To be fair I have a keen eye for incredible talent, I wouldn’t be shocked in the slightest to know he checks out my forum entries" .  Not sure if serious, but considering some of the nonsense that gets said over there the fool may actually be serious.😲

My question, why would you go to them for info?

32 minutes ago, Zuckerkorn said:

CAM's probably one of their biggest trolls too...

:coffee:

Archived