Romeo Langford signs the alumni wall

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

Love ya Romeo. Wishing the best for you in a Celtics uni.

However, I have got to ask.  When does a OAD qualify as an alumni.  Always thought is took at least 4 years to qualify.

What are alumni? definition and meaning - BusinessDictionary.com

VO signed it and did not graduate but I don't think that is what this is for.  Probably for nay former player who put on the candy stripes. Actually it is not that hard to graduate in 3 years now with kids getting so many college credits while still in high school and taking summer classes.

Just now, IU Scott said:

VO signed it and did not graduate but I don't think that is what this is for.  Probably for nay former player who put on the candy stripes

OK.  Under that definition. I can buy it.  Just seems odd to me.  Seeing as coach has endorsed it. I guess it is ok.  I just have a different interpretation of what an alumni or alumnus is.

Maybe, they should change the name. To former players signature board. 

1 minute ago, milehiiu said:

OK.  Under that definition. I can buy it.  Just seems odd to me.  Seeing as coach has endorsed it. I guess it is ok.  I just have a different interpretation of what an alumni or alumnus is.

Maybe, they should change the name. To former players signature board. 

It is for player alumni and not school

2 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

Most dictionarys define it this way...

Screenshot_20190830-145442_Chrome.jpg

That's why I think they should change the name of the board. To former players who played for IU. Even if they played for just one year.

Would love to see Big George's signature on that board. In that case.

8 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

Does anyone know where I can buy a Romeo Celtics Jersey here in Indiana. Need it for Aydens birthday.  Online wont get here on time

On line.  Better late than never. Is what I always say.

Boston Celtics Romeo Langford Jerseys, Romeo Langford Swingman Jersey, Celtics City Edition Jerseys | Official Boston Celtics Store

3 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

I forgot he did graduate

With Mr. Glass's Student Bill of RIghts.  I imagine all former players have the opportunity to graduate, eventually.  Somehow. Just not the same for me.  And I can understand. Making millions in the NBA. What is the need for a degree ?

Just now, iuthruandthru said:

I will say to be a member of tha IU alumni association you neither have had to graduated or attended IU.  There are members that don’t meet either criteria.  Just showing how the designation is clear as mud.

Humm.  I was not aware of that.  Guess I will just have to give up my lifetime membership to the IUAA.   LOL 

By the way.  The Denver chapter is holding a game watch on Saturday for IU's FB game.  Plus another benefit of being a member is the Magazine.  Great one this month.

1 minute ago, iuthruandthru said:

I will say to be a member of tha IU alumni association you neither have had to graduated or attended IU.  There are members that don’t meet either criteria.  Just showing how the designation is clear as mud.

As they said in Animal House, “we need the dues”.

1 hour ago, IU Scott said:

VO signed it and did not graduate but I don't think that is what this is for.  Probably for nay former player who put on the candy stripes. Actually it is not that hard to graduate in 3 years now with kids getting so many college credits while still in high school and taking summer classes.

I thought Victor did graduate in three years.  

36 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

Humm.  I was not aware of that.  Guess I will just have to give up my lifetime membership to the IUAA.   LOL 

By the way.  The Denver chapter is holding a game watch on Saturday for IU's FB game.  Plus another benefit of being a member is the Magazine.  Great one this month.

Where is the watch party? 

46 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

Found out yesterday That I will be attending the football game Saturday

Archived