What former IUBB player would you most like to.....

milehiiu

My entire IU fandom list comes down to Zeke, Alford, Bailey, and Calbert. Probably for their moments I'd add Edwards, Moye, and Watford. Met Edwards. Had a beer with Moye. I'll probably say Calbert and Bailey. Considering they are part of my atm and password codes for life I'll just say them.

13 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

My entire IU fandom list comes down to Zeke, Alford, Bailey, and Calbert. Probably for their moments I'd add Edwards, Moye, and Watford. Met Edwards. Had a beer with Moye. I'll probably say Calbert and Bailey. Considering they are part of my atm and password codes for life I'll just say them.

4022. Got it. I used to set my passwords up based on IU Jersey numbers too. 

19 minutes ago, Muddy River said:

Would it be creepy to say Tyra Buss??  Asking for a friend.  :coffee:

Not creepy at all, unless you consider me creepy.  Don't answer that.  

She was #1 on my list.

1. Tyra Buss

2. Victor Oladipo

3. Keith Smart

4. AJ Guyton

5. Steve Green

52 minutes ago, Parakeet Jones said:

4022. Got it. I used to set my passwords up based on IU Jersey numbers too. 

Even worse back in the day I started the volume on an IU game at 32 for Eric Anderson. Depending on commentators or play of IU it would go to 40 for Calbert or 22 for Damon. Haha...

12 hours ago, mrflynn03 said:

Damon bailey.

I attended IU basketball camps in the mid 90's. Remember having a pizza party one year and Charlie Miller, Jason Collier,  and Andre Patterson showed up. 

Gotta be Bailey.  I don't think there's ever been an IU player who likely understands what being a Hoosier is as much as Damon Bailey.

57 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

Going old school, and two for the price of one.  The Van Arsdale's

I may be dreaming but when I was younger I seem to remember being inside Manual High School and Dick and Tom's lockers were retired and covered in plexiglass. If we hadn't moved to Yorktown I would of went to Manual.

Archived