Say it ain't so Joe

Indy1987

23 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

The Hammer is on 95% of the billboards in Southern Indiama.  

Before he was the Hammer, he was the Heavy Hitter.

Back when I played softball, we had a team in our league one year named the Heavy Hitters that I’m pretty’s sure he sponsored. I kept hoping he’d show up at a game. No way I was going in spikes up against them though. 

1 hour ago, 5fouls said:

The Hammer is on 95% of the billboards in Southern Indiama.  

Before he was the Hammer, he was the Heavy Hitter.

Does Indiana border Alabama now?  

Indiama does sound a hell of a lot better than Kentuckiana   I always hated that word growing up.  I always said it should have been Indyucky.  😛😛😛

Go Hoosiers!!!

4 minutes ago, Indy1987 said:

Indiama does sound a hell of a lot better than Kentuckiana   I always hated that word growing up.  I always said it should have been Indyucky.  😛😛😛

Go Hoosiers!!!

Yes.  The two states do border each other and I have a Sharpie that can prove it.

10 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Great thing about my man is he used to advertise settlements on his website that looked like they were his....unfortunately they weren't. Bar association sent him a love letter saying to knock it off. Haha..

I always had The Hammer pegged as a man of great integrity.  :coffee:

I'm amused at the Hammer"s marketing tactics but I have a feeling they are very effective or he wouldn't be throwing around so much cash buying billboards.

...and no surprise he's played fast and loose with the facts on his website. The man has the look and feel of a classic ambulance chaser.  Ironically, some dude hit him in 2015 while he was on a bicycle and put him in the hospital. 

Curious what the lawyers on this forum think of "The Hammer"?

3 hours ago, Indy1987 said:

Go Hoosiers!!!

Look on the bright side...we could border Kansas.  Indikan or Indias....

1 hour ago, FKIM01 said:

I'm amused at the Hammer"s marketing tactics but I have a feeling they are very effective or he wouldn't be throwing around so much cash buying billboards.

...and no surprise he's played fast and loose with the facts on his website. The man has the look and feel of a classic ambulance chaser.  Ironically, some dude hit him in 2015 while he was on a bicycle and put him in the hospital. 

I have a buddy that worked for the agency that insured him during that time. He not only sued the insurance company of the guy that hit him, he sued his own insurance company too! I think he may have slept through any ethics classes.....IMHO!!! 

7 hours ago, IUFan4Life said:

I have a buddy that worked for the agency that insured him during that time. He not only sued the insurance company of the guy that hit him, he sued his own insurance company too! I think he may have slept through any ethics classes.....IMHO!!! 

My guess is he sued his own to collect because other driver was underinsured. Pretty common actually. 

9 hours ago, FKIM01 said:

Can't imagine a worse scenario than doing something that injures a personal injury lawyer.  

Archived