IU vs. OSU game thread

Leathernecks

Just now, Parakeet Jones said:

I hate to be that guy, but I think Penix makes that throw for the first down. 

He certainly does. With that said we need to figure out a way to target 12-17 yard throws across middle or misdirection type crossing plays because Ohio St is just to good talent wise. Up to our staff now to figure out where to attack. 

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My son is all lathered up and mad.  I tell him that anger is on him for expecting something different.  It's not on the team for performing as expected.  You simply have to understand what it means to be an IU football fan.  Expecting a win over a Top 10 team is not reality.  

2 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

I'm not leaving (my wing man)

You might be the only one left before long!

I'm as optimistic as anybody, but I think when Penix went out, the team knew Ramsey couldn't hack it.  We just don't have it today.  At least this isn't a must win game, and a close loss or a blow out loss doesn't matter in the long run.

3 minutes ago, Leathernecks said:

You might be the only one left before long!

I'm as optimistic as anybody, but I think when Penix went out, the team knew Ramsey couldn't hack it.  We just don't have it today.  At least this isn't a must win game, and a close loss or a blow out loss doesn't matter in the long run.

Glutton for punishment !  LOL

this game is going to be embarrassing and was expecting  this team to be more competitive than this.  This defense is not even close to what I was expecting this year because they really did not look good against BSU either.  To me until we can get better on both lines of scrimmage we will never be able to compete with the top teams in the conference  It is not so much the skill positions that hurt us but the big men up front that kills us..

Just now, 5fouls said:

Tuttle won't fix the offensive line, defensive line, or secondary.  

IU has a good core of Receivers and sub-par everything else.  

Yeah, we haven't looked good anywhere today, but maybe he could actually make a throw to one of those good receivers because Ramsey has shown he clearly can't.

And, I don't have hope of coming back, I'd just like to see the younger guy with more potential get some playing experience.

Archived