iu favored by 28 vs uconn

coachv

1 hour ago, Hoosierinbham said:

Hope Tuttle gets some serious pt in this game. Even if it's mopup duty, he needs experience to develop his talent and slow the game down for him.

I agree.  Ramsey is fine.  We know what we're getting, and a little extra time won't make much/any difference for him.  Whether Penix can play or not, I want to see Tuttle in there for multiple series.  I would like to see him in at some point before mop up duty though.  Against EIU, he came in when we were way up and didn't get a chance to run much of the offense.

1 hour ago, WestCoastOffense said:

Agreed,  Tuttle (and James) need PT, hopefully we can also establish the run. Will the O line deliver the lanes?

I obviously want Penix back and at 100%, but there is part of me hoping we hold him out of this game.  Give Tuttle a chance to throw 10+ passes, and let us run the ball 40+ times.

11 hours ago, Leathernecks said:

I obviously want Penix back and at 100%, but there is part of me hoping we hold him out of this game.  Give Tuttle a chance to throw 10+ passes, and let us run the ball 40+ times.

If he's not healthy, he shouldn't play

However, imo, if he can play, I would like to see Michael out there for a bit just to get the rust off. The competition amps up starting next week, and I'd prefer him not to be starting vs. MSU coming off having sat for 3 weeks.

You know I’ve been thinking lately. Wilson had one great QB that made his offense run unbelievable. After that thought we hadn’t done that well on recruiting QB, to be honest have we. I mean Delmont, Aaron King transfer out, Cameron left. We bought in the kid before Ramsey who could look great one quarter then look like he never played the next three quarters. Ramsey great kid but really is a second are third string QB on any other Big Ten Team. Now Penix one injury after another. First ACL now a shoulder injury on a seemingly nothing throw. Sorry just frustrated! I keep hearing about these conditioning guru’s what the hell ! 

13 hours ago, Steubenhoosier said:

If he's not healthy, he shouldn't play

However, imo, if he can play, I would like to see Michael out there for a bit just to get the rust off. The competition amps up starting next week, and I'd prefer him not to be starting vs. MSU coming off having sat for 3 weeks.

2 hours ago, Bob said:

You know I’ve been thinking lately. Wilson had one great QB that made his offense run unbelievable. After that thought we hadn’t done that well on recruiting QB, to be honest have we. I mean Delmont, Aaron King transfer out, Cameron left. We bought in the kid before Ramsey who could look great one quarter then look like he never played the next three quarters. Ramsey great kid but really is a second are third string QB on any other Big Ten Team. Now Penix one injury after another. First ACL now a shoulder injury on a seemingly nothing throw. Sorry just frustrated! I keep hearing about these conditioning guru’s what the hell ! 

delmont? diamont perhaps? but yeah, sudfeld was a real talent. maybe the most talented thrower even at indiana. it was AUSTIN king who transferred out to fordham. after a quick check, he is not playing but on the roster as a grad student. starter is not putting up good numbers so i guess king is not good enough to get on the field. i sometimes check to see how transfers are doing. moreso in basketball. if you look over the last 10 years an astonishing number of football players transfer out without an announcement from the school. at least i don't see them

Archived