Okay, let's do Anderson's best 2, IU and overall

Not really familiar with HS aspect of Anderson other than my lifetime.  Thinking of the IU guys...Tolbert, Robinson, Morgan.  Is there someone else?

For the others ya got Troy Lewis(Purdue), Gary McGhee(Pitt), Kojak Fuller(Prison) and then I don't know.

I gotta believe Ray is the man for both...but I would assume there might be some old timer I am not aware of.

Here are the 5 best players from each High School IMO.

This list is subjective, two of the High Schools no longer exist , and I'm sure I have forgotten plenty.

Anderson High School.
Johnny Wilson
Roy Taylor
Tony Marshall
Andre Morgan
Troy Lewis
Joker Kelly

Highland High School
Rick Lantz
Adrian Richie
George Allen
Danny Zachary
Kyle Paschal

Madison Heights High School
Bobby Wilkerson
Ray Tolbert
Winston Morgan
Stew Robinson
Brad Duncan

19 hours ago, rico said:

Not really familiar with HS aspect of Anderson other than my lifetime.  Thinking of the IU guys...Tolbert, Robinson, Morgan.  Is there someone else?

For the others ya got Troy Lewis(Purdue), Gary McGhee(Pitt), Kojak Fuller(Prison) and then I don't know.

I gotta believe Ray is the man for both...but I would assume there might be some old timer I am not aware of.

How about Kojak Fuller at Anderson

26 minutes ago, greg haggard said:

Here are the 5 best players from each High School IMO.

This list is subjective, two of the High Schools no longer exist , and I'm sure I have forgotten plenty.

Anderson High School.
Johnny Wilson
Roy Taylor
Tony Marshall
Andre Morgan
Troy Lewis
Joker Kelly

Highland High School
Rick Lantz
Adrian Richie
George Allen
Danny Zachary
Kyle Paschal

Madison Heights High School
Bobby Wilkerson
Ray Tolbert
Winston Morgan
Stew Robinson
Brad Duncan

Andre Morgan.  Is he the one that got in trouble in Hawaii?

33 minutes ago, rico said:

Thanks, I thought the year players got into trouble was in the late 70's and one of them was Woodson.  Also sometimes when they talk about Andre Morgan I confuse him with Winston who played for us in the mid 80's

42 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Thanks, I thought the year players got into trouble was in the late 70's and one of them was Woodson.  Also sometimes when they talk about Andre Morgan I confuse him with Winston who played for us in the mid 80's

Well Andre got in trouble at Hawaii.  But yeah I get him and Winston confused as well.  And Woody got in trouble in '78.

3 minutes ago, rico said:

Well Andre got in trouble at Hawaii.  But yeah I get him and Winston confused as well.  And Woody got in trouble in '78.

I did not realizee there was another time players got into trouble over in Hawaii.  I know the 81 team had a lot of trouble on the court over there but had not heard about Morgan.

Getting ahead of the next thread, but, Floyd County:  Pat Graham and Romeo, Romeo being best of all

also in my area

Clark County

Chuck Franz. (Clarksville- was phenomenal high school player)

Sherron Wilkerson

with chuck being probably the best, although Jeff high has a rich history as well

57 minutes ago, Rev_AK said:

Getting ahead of the next thread, but, Floyd County:  Pat Graham and Romeo, Romeo being best of all

also in my area

Clark County

Chuck Franz. (Clarksville- was phenomenal high school player)

Sherron Wilkerson

with chuck being probably the best, although Jeff high has a rich history as well

Start the thread, looks like a good one.

Archived