Aside from Purdue, what school or schools....

milehiiu

3 hours ago, Drroogh said:

Okay, I'm going to "come out" 😄 My Grandfather ( who I only have 1 memory of as he passed when I was 4) was DEAN of Botany at Wisconsin, Both of my parents and more recently my Grand Niece were/are grads of Wisconsin. (curiously, the guy who sits on the other side of the cubical wall is also a Wisconsin grad, this Is Georgia after all) It seems this year, may be the fourth year in my many decades of life that I don't make it to the family cabin near Hayward!😫 I love Wisconsin!!

That being said I put Wisconsin in the same group of disliked competition as any other Hoosier fan! Especially during the Grinch years! 

This is where I come out! I always had this feeling that our dislike of the Grinch HAD to be very similar to the rest of the BIG fans dislike of coach Knight!

Have at me HSN!!😜 

Ban.gif_c200.gif

Nebraska for that stupid bench mob crap.

Ohio State so we can quit hearing how Holtman was a much better hire than Archie Miller.

Wisconsin to restore the natural balance of power.

UK in the tournament to make it three of the last four against Teflon Cal.

LSU in the tournament to show Trendon that Will  Wade can't even beat IU by cheating.  Of course, by that time, it's entirely possible LSU won't even be eligible for postseason play.  In that case, I hope Trendon gets to watch IU knock UK out of the tourney.

...and I know you said aside from Purdue, but I'm with Anthony Leal...I'm ready to shut those corn-fed hillbillies up...especially the idiots on GBI.

14 minutes ago, FKIM01 said:

Ohio State so we can quit hearing how Holtman was a much better hire than Archie Miller.

LSU in the tournament to show Trendon that Will  Wade can't even beat IU by cheating.  Of course, by that time, it's entirely possible LSU won't even be eligible for postseason play.  In that case, I hope Trendon gets to watch IU knock UK out of the tourney.

...and I know you said aside from Purdue, but I'm with Anthony Leal...I'm ready to shut those corn-fed hillbillies up...especially the idiots on GBI.

I like that not only that you posted the schools.  But that you gave a reason for each.  Good job !

6 hours ago, FKIM01 said:

I was about to say let's put UNC as next in the tournament, in a small amount of retribution for them getting off Scott free for the fake classes, but no. I can't take another lead-up to another IU/UNC game. It makes Dakich more insufferable than usual.

Of all the games listed, I want IU to win their first BIG game at Wisconsin.  This, for some unknown reason, has always been a place of horrors for IU.  If we can win this game, on the road, against a team that although it may not be as good as in prior years, is still being picked higher than IU, it will help erase years of frustration in Madison, give the team confidence for the remainder of the BIG schedule, and maybe gain it some notice nationally.

10 minutes ago, bluegrassIU said:

Here is music to mile's ears....

I disdain losing to Illinois. I do not even have any real reason other than they just make my skin crawl for some reason.

My favorite game last year (even above Marquette, MSU etc) was giving them a beat down at their place.

Music to my ears.  LOL 

Archived