IU vs UConn game thread

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Artesian_86 said:

Ok....I'm with you Mile....What's you honest  description of Ramsey as a QB and what his roll should be for IU? 😉 

Perhaps the best backup QB in the B1G.  Not a starter, unless your starter is hurt.  But a guy, who when he goes in, I don't shout :  "OH NO "

I like him.  And would take any QB out of Ohio.

2 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

Perhaps the best backup QB in the B1G.  Not a starter, unless your starter is hurt.  But a guy, who when he goes in, I don't shout :  "OH NO "

I like him.  And would take any QB out of Ohio.

You took the words right out of mouth!.....Couldn't have described him any better! Ramsey sort of reminds me of the Colt's Jacoby Brissett...only Brissett has a stronger arm and quicker feet.

1 minute ago, Zlinedavid said:

Second noncon win by 35+. As it should be.

9 left to get 3. Can't ask for much more.

To me games at home against Rutgers and NW should be wins and then road games against PU and Maryland and even Neb. could be winnable as well.  Even at MSU we should be able to compete because their offense is not great.

1 minute ago, IU Scott said:

To me games at home against Rutgers and NW should be wins and then road games against PU and Maryland and even Neb. could be winnable as well.  Even at MSU we should be able to compete because their offense is not great.

And Michigan is looking like it might not be an automatic L.

Archived