Andre Emmett

jefftheref

Oh my gosh. Horrible.  Texas Tech issued a tweet, thanking Andre for all he did as a player at TT.  I would like to share in that thought as well.  While Coach Knight was at TT, I watched as many games as I could.  And can say. I enjoyed every minute of following Andre.  What a shame.

I headed over to the TT 247 fan board. To offer our Hoosier Sports Nation condolences. And learned that  Andre just became a brand new father. 

He could play....period. No question. 

And it was rumored that it was the result of a carjacking.  My avatar and frequent hijacking jokes aside, this is one (of several) crimes that they should legalize public executions for.  Pull an innocent person out of their car and kill them in public? Fine. You deserve the same. 

RIP

2 minutes ago, Zlinedavid said:

He could play....period. No question. 

And it was rumored that it was the result of a carjacking.  My avatar and frequent hijacking jokes aside, this is one (of several) crimes that they should legalize public executions for.  Pull an innocent person out of their car and kill them in public? Fine. You deserve the same. 

RIP

Ha. Ha.  All these years. And I have finally figured who your avatar is.  All this time, I was thinking it was you.  LOL

Archived