Jump to content

Welcome to Hoosier Sports Nation | Indiana Basketball and Sports Forum

Welcome to HoosierSportsNation 3.0 -- our newest and best iteration.  We promise we won't bite -- come on in and register to join the party!


Sign in to follow this  
HoosierMama

One of our own on The Masked Singer??

Recommended Posts

Anyone watch the masked singer?  My kids love it and after seeing the season premiere last night I’m 100% certain one of our most beloved Hoosiers is a “Thingamajig”. See for yourself.  

His performance was fantastic.  

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I believe I recognize that voice.  First heard it, in the Auditorium, when he was still wearing Candy Stripes.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm hoping for an IU related clue too.  Maybe something about candy stripes, hysteria, or something along those lines...I hope he sticks around a while.   He got me at "feathery".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, HoosierMama said:

I'm hoping for an IU related clue too.  Maybe something about candy stripes, hysteria, or something along those lines...I hope he sticks around a while.   He got me at "feathery".

I've never watched the show. So, I have a question for you or others.  Does he keep coming back, till the judges guess who he is ?  Or do they cut singers because they don't like them?  Either or both ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

I've never watched the show. So, I have a question for you or others.  Does he keep coming back, till the judges guess who he is ?  Or do they cut singers because they don't like them?  Either or both ?

Yes, he does keep coming back -- each week the masked singers perform and the audience/judges vote for who they like and whoever comes in last is unmasked.  At the beginning of the season there are smaller groups so he may not be back on for another 2-3 weeks, but as it gets farther along and fewer people left he could start singing every week if he stays.  Every week there are new clues to help people figure out the identities.  At the end of the season one celebrity is crowned the winner. 

He did win his 'showdown' last night so he will definitely be back at least one more time. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Six masked singers return tonight (10/16/19) for their second appearance.  Hope to see/hear Vic again. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, HoosierMama said:

Me too!  As long as they don’t start switching up the order he should sing tonight.  Can’t wait to hear him!

Look what you have done HM.  Never watched the show till your post. Now.... I haven't missed a week.  Even to the point of checking for second rounders, before the show airs.  Let's hope we get to see/hear Vic again tonight ! Hoping your kids get to watch and enjoy it as well. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, milehiiu said:

Look what you have done HM.  Never watched the show till your post. Now.... I haven't missed a week.  Even to the point of checking for second rounders, before the show airs.  Let's hope we get to see/hear Vic again tonight ! Hoping your kids get to watch and enjoy it as well. 

Glad to help!  😉. I have my sister and nephews and mom watching it too now.  My kids are very excited to see Vic again!  And I’m also excited to see what new clues he shares and figure out how they point to him.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have never watched the show I admit. My question is, is the whole competition done in 1 day? Otherwise the judges could Google who each one is. I assume its 1 day of filming but maybe not

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, hoosierfan615 said:

Loved hearing Vic, such a moving singer 💛 And they have NO idea either!!

Being an Indiana fan it didn’t take to many glues to figure out that it was Victor...but those judges are just throwing darts..😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, HoosierJax said:

Being an Indiana fan it didn’t take to many glues to figure out that it was Victor...but those judges are just throwing darts..😂

True dat 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...