One of our own on The Masked Singer??

HoosierMama

Just now, HoosierMama said:

I'm hoping for an IU related clue too.  Maybe something about candy stripes, hysteria, or something along those lines...I hope he sticks around a while.   He got me at "feathery".

I've never watched the show. So, I have a question for you or others.  Does he keep coming back, till the judges guess who he is ?  Or do they cut singers because they don't like them?  Either or both ?

13 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

I've never watched the show. So, I have a question for you or others.  Does he keep coming back, till the judges guess who he is ?  Or do they cut singers because they don't like them?  Either or both ?

Yes, he does keep coming back -- each week the masked singers perform and the audience/judges vote for who they like and whoever comes in last is unmasked.  At the beginning of the season there are smaller groups so he may not be back on for another 2-3 weeks, but as it gets farther along and fewer people left he could start singing every week if he stays.  Every week there are new clues to help people figure out the identities.  At the end of the season one celebrity is crowned the winner. 

He did win his 'showdown' last night so he will definitely be back at least one more time. 

• 3 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, HoosierMama said:

Me too!  As long as they don’t start switching up the order he should sing tonight.  Can’t wait to hear him!

Look what you have done HM.  Never watched the show till your post. Now.... I haven't missed a week.  Even to the point of checking for second rounders, before the show airs.  Let's hope we get to see/hear Vic again tonight ! Hoping your kids get to watch and enjoy it as well. 

1 minute ago, milehiiu said:

Look what you have done HM.  Never watched the show till your post. Now.... I haven't missed a week.  Even to the point of checking for second rounders, before the show airs.  Let's hope we get to see/hear Vic again tonight ! Hoping your kids get to watch and enjoy it as well. 

Glad to help!  😉. I have my sister and nephews and mom watching it too now.  My kids are very excited to see Vic again!  And I’m also excited to see what new clues he shares and figure out how they point to him.  

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived