Loss of B10 netwok

HoosierJax

Yes. Get HULU.  They have the alternate channel. If not for that, I would not have been able to watch IUFB most times this year. I am out of the "Footprint".  However thanks to HULU, I have and will be able to see every IUFB game this season.   GO HOOSIERS !

A while back, Comcast ( my cable provider) pulled the plug on the Big Ten channel.  I was paying $10.00 a month extra to get it. But Comcast pulled the plug.  That's when I discovered HULU.  And have never regretted it, even though Comcast put the BIG TEN Channel back on for the extra money.  Even then, as I say, since they don't have the alternative channel, I would have missed out on many of the IUFB games this year.

One suggestion. Should you go HULU.   For an extra $10.00/month....you can get the unlimited devices option.  And watch movies, etc any where on any device.  Even while waiting to see your doctor, or at your favorite restaurant, etc, etc.

Oh, one more suggestion. For best service. Make sure you have a good internet connection/provider.  The stronger, and faster.The better.

Just now, rico said:

I thought you are the one that started a thread about all this streaming stuff?  LOL

Your memory does not fail you.  Yes I did.  I love this stuff.  And am very willing to help out whenever I can.

Hey Rico.  Add Hulu to your Roku tv.  I am surprised you have done so already.  There's more to Roku than fishing channels .   LOL

1 minute ago, milehiiu said:

Your memory does not fail you.  Yes I did.  I love this stuff.  And am very willing to help out whenever I can.

Hey Rico.  Add Hulu to your Roku tv.  I am surprised you have done so already.  There's more to Roku than fishing channels .   LOL

LOL.  I have looked at it...trust me.  The thing is the weather is still nice.  Busy on the weekends...I try to watch as much as I can from my iPhone.  Party this week-end at my sister's, but trust me Tammy and I have been looking at it.

7 minutes ago, rico said:

LOL.  I have looked at it...trust me.  The thing is the weather is still nice.  Busy on the weekends...I try to watch as much as I can from my iPhone.  Party this week-end at my sister's, but trust me Tammy and I have been looking at it.

Honestly. Glad to hear things are going well for you.  How was/is your dad's harvest ?

1 minute ago, milehiiu said:

Honestly. Glad to hear things are going well for you.  How was/is your dad's harvest ?

TY, and Pop hasn't started yet.  The beans are just starting to turn yellow...the lucky guys that got the corn out, the ears are starting to drop.  I just hope and pray, I make enough this year to pay my property taxes!!!

14 minutes ago, rico said:

TY, and Pop hasn't started yet.  The beans are just starting to turn yellow...the lucky guys that got the corn out, the ears are starting to drop.  I just hope and pray, I make enough this year to pay my property taxes!!!

My wishes for you.

Let us know when your dad's crop comes in.  Weird year. Weather wise. 

I agree with Hulu.  It takes a little time and trial/error with using their interface, but overall not too bad.  You will need a smart TV, Roku, or Firestick to download the app.

For me the best part is you only pay month to month and can cancel anytime.  So i fire it up in November and cancel in April, basketball is all I need it for (and they have all 4 tournament channels).  Use an antennae the other months, you will be surprised the number of channels you get with cheap digital antennae.

1 minute ago, Maud'Dib said:

I agree with Hulu.  It takes a little time and trial/error with using their interface, but overall not too bad.  You will need a smart TV, Roku, or Firestick to download the app.

For me the best part is you only pay month to month and can cancel anytime.  So i fire it up in November and cancel in April, basketball is all I need it for (and they have all 4 tournament channels).  Use an antennae the other months, you will be surprised the number of channels you get with cheap digital antennae.

Yes. Set up is quick and easy. Even for an old guy, like me. So that is saying something. If I can do it. Anyone can. Unlike you. Too many Hulu Live TV  offerings for me to cancel.  However it is a neat option not to have a contract, unlike most cable companies. 

33 minutes ago, rico said:

I had to go to Columbia City this morning and take care of some business with my insurance agent.  Big IU fan he is.  He was so upset about losing the BTN on Dish.  Talked to him for awhile about streaming.  I also told him about this thread and site.  

You done good. 

2 hours ago, rico said:

I had to go to Columbia City this morning and take care of some business with my insurance agent.  Big IU fan he is.  He was so upset about losing the BTN on Dish.  Talked to him for awhile about streaming.  I also told him about this thread and site.  

1 hour ago, milehiiu said:

You done good. 

Year's free membership???????  😁

14 hours ago, milehiiu said:

Done !  That's what HSN is all about. 

I got a feeling I got the site in trouble.  I hope HSN doesn't get caught up in this FBI probe.  I got the 5* insurance agent to commit to HSN, but I did pay for insurance coverage.  Is this a NCAA violation?  

Archived