Indiana State Game Thread

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’ve been scratching my head while reading posts in the past couple months from people thinking we could make the tourney and win a game or two this year. We don’t have much talent folks, and it’s going to take a little bit of time. Plus, perfect storm. Every shot seems to be going in for ISU. Relax people, it’s their super bowl. 

1 minute ago, kyhoosier29 said:

I’ve been scratching my head while reading posts in the past couple months from people thinking we could make the tourney and win a game or two this year. We don’t have much talent folks, and it’s going to take a little bit of time. Plus, perfect storm. Every shot seems to be going in for ISU. Relax people, it’s their super bowl. 

x1,000. ISU had a terrible last year too and they're determined to start off on the season with a "marquee" win!!

2 minutes ago, FKIM01 said:

You know what's more pathetic than IU's shooting and defense this half?

The ridiculous over the top commentary from too many forum members.  All that's missing is someone firing up www.firearchiemiller.com. 

I'm taking a break.

I'm with you in the long haul. I really am. But down 20? Even the most positive IU fan can't be a tad ticked off what just happened. 

1 minute ago, FKIM01 said:

You know what's more pathetic than IU's shooting and defense this half?

The ridiculous over the top commentary from too many forum members.  All that's missing is someone firing up www.firearchiemiller.com. 

I'm taking a break.

Hell's bells, we have to complain irrationally to somebody. After 35 years of marriage, if I complain to my wife one more time about IU basketball, she'll shoot me with her Glock.

Archived