Indiana State Game Thread

We have been terrible. That being said - this is a historically good shooting performance from ISU. They are something like 17-22 from three. This is the kind of shooting performance you see once a decade. And a lot of these shots are contested. They are playing out of their minds.

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, mookied39 said:

Man this is horrible.

How many of you have just been LOVING Archie over the last few months.

Man....some of you are 100% freaking crazy.

Don't do exactlywhat I want.  I hate you.

Get some good recruits.....I love you.

Makes me sad for you.

Feel better...? ok

2 minutes ago, Shooter said:

We have been terrible. That being said - this is a historically good shooting performance from ISU. They are something like 17-22 from three. This is the kind of shooting performance you see once a decade. And a lot of these shots are contested. They are playing out of their minds.

The sad thing is you cut the number of made 3's in half and make it 9-22, we are still losing.

3 minutes ago, bstall76 said:

If he judges IU by this then he is a complete idiot.

A few years back, WVU football was considered a serious contender for the national title game. They played Pitt for the last game and invited a bunch of recruits. By the end of the game, the players had gone to the Pitt side and cheered as Pitt won the game and shot down WVU's chances at the title. Same players later committed to Pitt. Not saying the kid is going to rule out IU and commit to ISU, just saying that inviting a recruit to a disaster can blow up in your face. Luckily the kid is only a freshman in high school.

Just now, 5fouls said:

The sad thing is you cut the number of made 3's in half and make it 9-22, we are still losing.

Yeah we look awful. Don't mean to downplay that. Just saying this has been the best team shooting I've seen in a really long time. I was serious when I used the word historic - they must be approaching the Assembly Hall record for made threes, and I doubt any team who's made 17 in a game at Assembly did it while shooting >75%.

Mile : "Thank goodness this was an exhibition game."

Unidentified voice :  huh ?

Mile : "Yeah, it was on BTN2go.  Not BTN or ESPN."

Unidentified voice : " No you are wrong.... it was IU's first game of the new season."

Mile:  At least they did not put it on ESPN or BTN..... "Never mind "

I am upset with one thing tonight... Robert Johnson.

Every. Single. Year.... It's RJ's year to step up. What does he do? Absolutely nothing but the same he's done as a freshman. Nothing better than average play on both ends, and always good for a couple bonehead plays. The kid is a senior and played every game he hasn't been injured. No fire, no leadership shown. Just awful on both ends.

1 minute ago, milehiiu said:

Mile : "Thank goodness this was an exhibition game."

Unidentified voice :  huh ?

Mile : "Yeah, it was on BTN2go.  Not BTN or ESPN."

Unidentified voice : " No you are wrong.... it was IU's first game of the new season."

Mile:  At least they did not put it on ESPN or BTN..... "Never mind "

At least no one is seeing it, you are right about that.

Archived