Indiana State Game Thread

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm going to go long instead of short. Plenty of off season posts about being lit, can't wait for the hype,etc....but these players looked comical tonight. I understand the transition. I also understand a coach trying to change a mental approach to the game. Guess we need to sit back and see how it develops. From an effort standpoint though. Absolutely pathetic. Players should understand there are plenty of benefits to playing at IU but with that.....if you don't show up? Look like you have a pulse? I have no sympathy for what they might hear over the next coming weeks. 

Just now, Indykev said:

We never allow name calling against one member or a group, never have never will.

I wont say snow flake again but its not name calling its saying people are too thin skinned or sensitive. I just dont think it is as bad as people calling players train wrecks or other verbal attacks. Sorry for any inconvenience. Wont happen again

3 minutes ago, Hoosier987 said:

Btw - I agree with every thing that has been said about Rob Johnson. He's not a leader, he seems to regress...does he even care? Anyways, I'll be glad to get Archies' players in. We sure could've used a Jerome Hunter tonight 

I still can see that photo of Rob totally ignoring Crean in the huddle last year.  Lost any and all respect for him at that moment. And, a performance like this with stupid crap like standing out of bounds while receiving a pass should earn him a spot deep on the bench.

Just now, newhavenwarford said:

I wont say snow flake again but its not name calling its saying people are too thin skinned or sensitive. I just dont think it is as bad as people calling players train wrecks or other verbal attacks. Sorry for any inconvenience. Wont happen again

We are all mad. Just keep this place a sanctuary. All on the same team. All mad

Archived