Indiana State Game Thread

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just got home.

Obviously a pretty disappointing start to the season, but I'm optimistic. Everybody has got to take the long view not only with CAM(Which should be obvious), but with this team. This is game 1. I will be very interested to see how we come out of the gate on Sunday. Hopefully we play with some fire.

Just now, CampHoosier said:

Bye bye Langford and Garland too

I'm hoping that this is sarcastic and I'm just missing it.

First of all Garlands mind is already made up so the result tonight is irrelevant to his recruitment. Secondly, do you really think that they are going to look at one game performance and decide not to come here? What happens if we rattle off a bunch of wins and beat Duke? Just saying.. Calm down. The sun will in fact come up tomorrow. Archie won't have lost his ability to recruit because of one bad loss.

10 minutes ago, madmax said:

I'm hoping that this is sarcastic and I'm just missing it.

First of all Garlands mind is already made up so the result tonight is irrelevant to his recruitment. Secondly, do you really think that they are going to look at one game performance and decide not to come here? What happens if we rattle off a bunch of wins and beat Duke? Just saying.. Calm down. The sun will in fact come up tomorrow. Archie won't have lost his ability to recruit because of one bad loss.

I'll bet you seven beers we don't get either

Archived