Hoosier Hysteria..

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

It has been a journey.  I only ask, because Coach Miller mentioned a hamstring at the BIG media day, the other day.  Not much was made of it.  And I forget where I saw it today, that De'Ron could be held out today.  I hope it is not true.

Here is hoping for an injury free season 

Just now, milehiiu said:

Romeo won it last year.  Most expected TJD to win it this year.  Thanks for the report.  Hope "little keet" is having a good time.

Lol. This year they actually had judges instead of like last year when the crowd noise determined the winner. 

I'm starting to wonder if we're going too hard, too fast at the beginning of practice to create so many injuries. The concussions might be an outlier type of injury you can't control, but hamstrings, etc shouldn't be occurring this frequently to us IMO. They went thru an entire summer camp of conditioning. You would think they'd be in great shape and flexibility.

Hope I'm wrong and this is just a fluke...

4 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

Having 3 key rotation guys already nursing 'something' is not a good start to the season.  😡

Particularly on a team with only 11 scholarship players and particularly when 2 of them represent what is most likely your starting backcourt.

Hope it is just little bumps and bruises that don't turn out to be a bigger issue.

1 minute ago, dwtaylor1055 said:

8,500 is what they expected.

saw where scrimmage ended early and Archie was unavailable afterwards due to a recruiting obligation. Anyone know where Archie was heading?

Recruiting obligation?  If he was meeting with recruits in attendance, I understand.  Otherwise, why would he schedule a recruiting visit on the same day as Hoosier Hysteria?  

Archived