KU Really?

When I saw this last night I thought to myself you've got to be absolutely kidding me. This is worse than Carolina basically telling the NCAA you don't have the authority to punish us so go away.

Kansas released apology this morning but wow. Pole dancing? People say we need to spice up our Hysteria....hopefully we never stoop to this level for recruits. If that's old fashioned. So be it.

Self said he didn’t approve of last nights performance and KU issued an apology. 

Looks pretty deliberate to me. Look how they were marketing it. Self in a gold chain and an Adidas shirt. Not a KU Adidas shirt - just the logo. 

When they were setting up did the people in charge just naively think “what are these poles and money guns for???”

I think it’s hilarious and horrible at the same time. A big middle finger to the NCAA. 

2 hours ago, tdhoosier said:

Self said he didn’t approve of last nights performance and KU issued an apology. 

Looks pretty deliberate to me. Look how they were marketing it. Self in a gold chain and an Adidas shirt. Not a KU Adidas shirt - just the logo. 

When they were setting up did the people in charge just naively think “what are these poles and money guns for???”

I think it’s hilarious and horrible at the same time. A big middle finger to the NCAA. 

So was the stripper poles a shot at Louisville too?

Im beginning to think the only people that will ever get punished by the NCAA for "playing the game" are those that aren't any good at it.....we got hit for bumperstickers, phone calls and "excessive ushering/impermissable walking?" so obviously we suck at it!!!  Lol🤣🤣

When Bill Self and Cal were at a High School Tournament here in Kentucky because it had a bunch of nationally ranked players Self signed autographs for hours with kids and people...Cal refused and had guards all around him. I thought Self was a nice guy....dang over the last few years my eyes have been opened. Just goes to show some wear the sleeze on the outside and some on the inside....guess Self got tired of hiding his.

4 hours ago, 5fouls said:

The posters on the Kansas 247 board are proud of the show last night.  I think (hope) that IU fans would have been embarrassed, not pleased.

Twitter is what it is, I get that, but pretty sad that most of the comments I read there people were saying Kansas was their new favorite team and that they hope they go 40-0. Pretty sad state of affairs all together. Obviously I love college b-ball, but really getting sick of all of the noise and nonsense. 

12 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

When I saw this last night I thought to myself you've got to be absolutely kidding me. This is worse than Carolina basically telling the NCAA you don't have the authority to punish us so go away.

Kansas released apology this morning but wow. Pole dancing? People say we need to spice up our Hysteria....hopefully we never stoop to this level for recruits. If that's old fashioned. So be it.

if indiana ever becomes what kansas has, i will be done with college hoops. any kansas fan outrage out there?

Archived