KU Really?

4 minutes ago, dgambill said:

It’s an awful look for a coach under investigation for lack of institutional control having virtually no control of the midnight madness event lol. Kind of poetic honestly.

I don't believe the excuse that he had no idea what was going to happen for a single moment.  He absolutely signed off on such a great big middle finger to the NCAA.

10 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

If Self is trying to look cool doing this, it's really sad...

If it's an exercise in "Self"-deprication  it certainly achieves that goal...

My good friend and his family went out to Hawaii when IU played them few years ago. Let's just put it this way. Self was at it hard the night before game and really not hiding much at the resort. His loose interpretation of what's good and right might be impacted by his off court stuff. 

14 hours ago, Moyeneeded said:

Went on some KU sites. About 50/50. Of course the younger generation telling older, more concerned fans to lighten up.

when those younger fans grow up and bring their 8 and 6 year olds to the event they will sing a different tune. apalling

12 hours ago, IUFLA said:

If Self is trying to look cool doing this, it's really sad...

If it's an exercise in "Self"-deprecation  it certainly achieves that goal...

If I'm an 18-year-old kid, I'm laughing at the middle-aged dough-belly trying to act cool like Snoop.

21 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

My good friend and his family went out to Hawaii when IU played them few years ago. Let's just put it this way. Self was at it hard the night before game and really not hiding much at the resort. His loose interpretation of what's good and right might be impacted by his off court stuff. 

Illinois hired him...I think they wouldn't even consider a coach that didn't cop to having a scummy side during the hiring process...

Archived