Next Game

OLDIUFAN

I look for IU to come out very aggressive against Rutgers. Especially on the defensive side of the ball. Maybe see more blitzing things like that. I expect to beat Rutgers, but it in my opinion is a game we need to send a message. We are a serious team ready to win! 

1 hour ago, Andy06 said:

VegasInsider.com has IU as  25 pt favorite.   rutger is BAD, gotta take care of business like EIU and UCONN games.

I called my guy in Vegas, when you first asked.  He said check back later.  Line had not been set yet.  And yes. After checking again, he said line is at 25. 

If IU would look and play like the Colts did last night against the Chiefs......we might be looking at a 9-3 record at season's end. The only loss would be to Penn St., a loss that could go either way. Again, IF,......IU would consistently put on a performance like the banged up, underdog Colts did last night, we would earn that respect. 

16 hours ago, milehiiu said:

I called my guy in Vegas, when you first asked.  He said check back later.  Line had not been set yet.  And yes. After checking again, he said line is at 25. 

I love peeking on the opposing teams boards the week of an upcoming game vs. IU. I have seen no mention of IU or even a point spread for Saturday's game. With a few Rutgers players now asking to be "packed up and put away for the year" tells me a lot of how they are feeling internally. That has to be tough for the entire program.

I might also be mildly disappointed if Indiana doesn't win by at lest 30.

Will Penix break any school records .Might Stevie Scott break 100 rushing yards..Could we perhaps see more of Jack Tuttle? Things to hope for in an otherwise unexciting game.With all due reapect to a conference foe, I expect mop up time.Totally different state of respective  programs.

I don't think there is a wider gulf between any other 2nd to last and last place teams in any other conference.

Well after being way off base on the Michigan State game I hope we don't play down to the level of our competition. This team has to play with an attitude and aggressiveness in every game, not just against the power teams. 

Please go out and dominate and destroy. Pound them into submission!

Archived