Jump to content

Welcome to Hoosier Sports Nation | Indiana Basketball and Sports Forum

Welcome to HoosierSportsNation 3.0 -- our newest and best iteration.  We promise we won't bite -- come on in and register to join the party!


Sign in to follow this  
The Daily Hoosier

Calbert Fully Supports Archie

Recommended Posts

14 minutes ago, BGleas said:

He must be lying, or, or it’s PR spin, or what was he supposed to say?

I missed it.  Are some people actually saying he doesn't like Archie?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, FKIM01 said:

I missed it.  Are some people actually saying he doesn't like Archie?

No, I was just messing around. I’m sure somebody will say it though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, The Daily Hoosier said:

I probably created confusion with the topic title.  I just thought his comments about Archie and the program were pretty cool to hear from one of the goats.

I thought his comments were significant, too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, The Daily Hoosier said:

I probably created confusion with the topic title.  I just thought his comments about Archie and the program were pretty cool to hear from one of the goats.

No, your topic was good and Cheaney’s comments are great. 

I was just messing around, to beat some of the more cynical people to the punch. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There was some early buzz that Calbert might be Schilling's replacement but I have absolutely no idea if there was any validity to that buzz or not.  If there was, Calbert certainly didn't sound like he had been passed over and had any hard feelings over it.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎10‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 11:27 AM, IU4Ever said:

There was some early buzz that Calbert might be Schilling's replacement but I have absolutely no idea if there was any validity to that buzz or not.  If there was, Calbert certainly didn't sound like he had been passed over and had any hard feelings over it.

Didn't sound like he was upset about no free tickets to the games either. I guess his time in the NBA he can afford his seats.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...