What is the best condiment. From a fast food restaurant...

milehiiu

2 hours ago, milehiiu said:

Totally agree.  My two favorites, I always get.  Because I can never decide between the two.  Regular Arby's sauce. And like you, Horsey sauce.

In addition to their condiments, the sauce they put on their beef n cheddar is excellent.  Cant remember the sauce recipe but I've copycatted beef n cheddar at home since the nearest one to me is 20ish minutes away. 

27 minutes ago, mrflynn03 said:

In addition to their condiments, the sauce they put on their beef n cheddar is excellent.  Cant remember the sauce recipe but I've copycatted beef n cheddar at home since the nearest one to me is 20ish minutes away. 

I was surprised to learn about the rather extensive list of sauces at Arby's :

List and Ranking of All of Arby's Different Sauces

2 minutes ago, Drroogh said:

Bang Bang sauce on the cheap!

Interesting that you mention that.  Which brings up another thought for me.  I realize not every one has a Bonefish Grill close to them.  However, if you do. You've got to try the bang bang shrimp with bang bang sauce.  To die for.  We get it every time we go to Bonefish.

Bonefish Grill Bang Bang Shrimp (Copycat) 

14 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

Interesting that you mention that.  Which brings up another thought for me.  I realize not every one has a Bonefish Grill close to them.  However, if you do. You've got to try the bang bang shrimp with bang bang sauce.  To die for.  We get it every time we go to Bonefish.

Bonefish Grill Bang Bang Shrimp (Copycat) 

Didn't read the whole article but I totally agree with what I read at the start! The only ingredients you need to make a quality Bang Bang, are mayo, sweet chili and a dash or two or three of Siracha!!

Incidentally, just like the best of each state thread, I've never eaten at a Bonefish Grill.😓 I really need to expand my  territory!

On that note, I did have  a chili cheese dog with onions at Portillo's this weekend during the festivities of my son's wedding! Have to say, the general consensus with my daughter and son-in-law from California and me, "what's the big deal?" dawg was good, but really nothing special in our minds!

Archived