Welcome to Hoosier Sports Nation | Indiana Basketball and Sports Forum

Welcome to HoosierSportsNation 3.0 -- our newest and best iteration.  We promise we won't bite -- come on in and register to join the party!

Sign in to follow this  
Hoosier98

I ordered mine today...

3 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Got mine at HH for free

'Got mine at HH' adds to the conversation.  'Got mine for free' is a little snarky.  

And, technically, your trip to HH was not 'free'.  There were built in expenses to attend.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

'Got mine at HH' adds to the conversation.  'Got mine for free' is a little snarky.  

And, technically, your trip to HH was not 'free'.  There were built in expenses to attend.

Spent $7.00 for lunch on the way down was all the money I spent since my friend drove

13 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

Was not trying to be snarky and I don't think it is right to charge for these when they were giving them away free.  Also what happened to the local banks around here giving them away free as well.

1 minute ago, IU Scott said:

Was not trying to be snarky and I don't think it is right to charge for these when they were giving them away free.  Also what happened to the local banks around here giving them away free as well.

The charge covers the cost of shipping.  I’m happy to pay it.  You can also order multiples for the same $8.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1