Rutgers Game Thread

KDB

Gotta convert those drives deep into opponents sidei of the field nto scores.

All there is to it.

Thankfully, Rutgers hasn't really threatened despite being given opportunities ny IU miscues.

If the IU Offense doesn't get executing better out of the gates in the 2nd Half, one TD makes this more uncomfortable than anyone here would hope or prefer. For as dominant as Indiana has looked ...they still need to capitalize on chances of their own, for their own benefit of getting i to some rhythm moving forward,  because those will cost them against anyone else in the remaining B1G games.

Sorry for the edits. This auto-correct almost acts like it's trying to do my thoughts in over here today.

4 minutes ago, 13th&Jackson said:

Rushed the play even though a timeout left. Wrong personnel. Should have run Scott. Very sloppy second quarter 

Yep. And I know how tempting it was to go for a TD. However, when your team has what I consider to be the best FG kicker in the league. Why not put him in there ? After all, he needs to get some action.   Get the three and come off the field on a high.  Four score lead at half beats a three score lead in my book. 

Just now, coachv said:

that cannon isn't working today. several terrible throws so far. that severely under thrown ball to whop cost us a td

I guess you and I are watching a different game.   It's ok. The kid went seven for seven to start the game.  Maybe you went for a beer, when Michael connected on long passes in the first half.  You are excused.  LOL

Archived