Rutgers Game Thread

KDB

5 minutes ago, jv1972iu said:

How bad was Penix limping?

I would say. In an emergency situation, he would come back in.  Of course we may find out differently after the game.  As we did with his previous injury.  It could be worse, than it looked.  But for me.  It looked like a week of in the sauna, etc, he will be able to go next week.   Operative word around IU these days.  Precautionary. 

4 hours ago, milehiiu said:

I guess you and I are watching a different game.   It's ok. The kid went seven for seven to start the game.  Maybe you went for a beer, when Michael connected on long passes in the first half.  You are excused.  LOL

the sure touch down that whop picked off was underthrown by 15 yards. another bomb that whop dropped trying to fall to his knees was another td that was underthrown.  there were a couple others. maybe you had an old age blackout. lol. you are dismissed

15 minutes ago, coachv said:

the sure touch down that whop picked off was underthrown by 15 yards. another bomb that whop dropped trying to fall to his knees was another td that was underthrown.  there were a couple others. maybe you had an old age blackout. lol. you are dismissed

I am not even talking about the down field bombs that landed.  How about the pin point wide outs to start the game?  The bombs down field that connected were just icing on the cake.  I may be old.  However, I have better than 20/20 eyesight. 

Love ya coach. You are a great contribution to the board.  And thanks for bringing a friend along.

10 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

I am not even talking about the down field bombs that landed.  How about the pin point wide outs to start the game?  The bombs down field that connected were just icing on the cake.  I may be old.  However, I have better than 20/20 eyesight. 

Love ya coach. You are a great contribution to the board.  And thanks for bringing a friend along.

the sideline pick was thrown a little late and without enough juice to beat the closing db. just did not show his usual arm strength today. he passed up several opportunities to run for big gains. wish he would run a little.

Archived