Welcome to Hoosier Sports Nation | Indiana Basketball and Sports Forum

Welcome to HoosierSportsNation 3.0 -- our newest and best iteration.  We promise we won't bite -- come on in and register to join the party!

Sign in to follow this  
Bob

Injuries

Waiting to hear the story on Penix.  We saw him limp off the field. To be replaced by Ramsey.  Score indicated at the time it was the thing to do. Yet. A couple games back, Coach Allen announced no injuries..... only later to pull Penix, due to injury.

Pegram reports that in his weekly presser, CTA states that Littlejohn has a lower leg injury, doesn't view it as serious, and "expects him to play."

Also says that A'shon Riggins is giving up football due to injuries.

Hadn't heard that about Riggins. Thanks for sharing.

Glad Littlejohn just had a minor ankle roll.  When he went down I was worried he'd be out longer.

• Like 1

Just wanted to ask where Donovan Hale was on Saturday?  Injured possibly?  Didn't hear his name?  Did he play? Or did I miss something?

Edited by jv1972iu

3 hours ago, jv1972iu said:

Just wanted to ask where Donovan Hale was on Saturday?  Injured possibly?  Didn't hear his name?  Did he play? Or did I miss something?

i was wondering about him too. and stepaniak

Edited by coachv

12 hours ago, coachv said:

i was wondering about him too. and stepaniak

Hale played. I didn't watch for Simon. 

• Thanks 1

Allen said Stepaniak should be fine. He should start on Saturday... he also said that his son is out for the year with a shoulder. I guess Thomas's shoulder popped out of socket twice on Saturday and he kept playing. (James Miller played WELL in his absence). 

I don't think Stepaniak was an injury. 

21 minutes ago, btownqb said:

Hale played. I didn't watch for Simon. 

Fisch made the comment that he didn't see SS during the first offensive series.  Don't think he mentioned it beyond that. 

25 minutes ago, btownqb said:

he also said that his son is out for the year with a shoulder. I guess Thomas's shoulder popped out of socket twice on Saturday and he kept playing.

*ahem*.....Oh Nebraska.......there's your fake injuries. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Zlinedavid said:

*ahem*.....Oh Nebraska.......there's your fake injuries. 

And yet. The Nebraska fans booed the young Mr. Allen.  Both times he went down. 

Honestly. I lost a lot of respect for the Nebraska fans.... who booed our guys, each and every time they went down.

Oh, by the way.  The Denver Post on Sunday had an extensive article on the game.  It warmed my heart, each and every time an IU stat, or great play was mentioned. Nothing was said about fake injuries.  Significance of that, is rarely does this paper ever run a story on our Hoosiers.  Many times, not even listing the game.