IU vs Maryland Pre-game Thread

milehiiu

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
44 minutes ago, Bob said:

I hope for a blow out ,but will take any win! Always nervous about away games! Sometimes a wounded dog bites ! Was that two  years ago when a third sting QB lite us up! I know you can’t compare one year to another. Just nervous, because I want this game so bad. 

I will never forget Phillip Rivers in 2000. A freshman, up against Antwaan Randle El.  You are correct.  Never take any opponent for granted.  And that was a home game !

Wolfpack Comeback Stuns Hoosiers, 41-38 

15 hours ago, milehiiu said:

I don't recall seeing this before. But then again I can't recall what I had for breakfast today.  LOL

Seriously.  Thanks for the addition to the thread.  This SI guy is starting to make me a fan of him. 

Well you do live in Colorado LOL! and we know what is legal there now

8 hours ago, jblaz13 said:

Same here on both, my friend!

As for you forgetting your breakfast; At least you had breakfast yesterday.Lol 

Just mentioning the word makes me want sausage, eggs , and biscuits with gravy, so that is now the plan for Saturday morning.  Hoping for some "turtle soup" for the remaining meals Saturday ;) 

now i have to make sausage biscuits and gravy tomorrow. thanks

I'm feeling better and better about this game all the time.  McFarland is looking like he's out, and they've lost some of their OL to injuries this year, so their rushing game isn't as scary as usual. They've lost some of their defense to injuries too, so I think Penix will have a huge day.   If we can get a lead early, and make Pigrome throw the ball, it could be over quick.  I really think we're going to come out and make a statement in this game.  I'm going out on a limb and saying that we'll be impressive enough that we'll get a couple votes for the top 25 next week.

Prediction: 41- 17 IU with a commanding win.

4 hours ago, TheWatShot said:

I'm expecting a 10-14 point loss. This is a game we can definitely win, but it's the type of game we usually don't, for one reason or other.

I really think this year is going to be different. Better coaches, better skill players, better depth.

But I guess we'll find out today. Hopefully we'll be able to look back at your post and laugh about how wrong you were! :cheers:

Archived