Maryland Postgame Thread

KDB

6 hours ago, NotIThatLives said:

Are you in your teens?  If the football program and diehard fans are feeling slighted that more diehard bball and the casual football fans don't go ahead and jump on board feet first, beat an old nationally named recognizable program.  This isn't that complicated.  As a program, 5 national championships.  Since you brought up the last 20 years.  12 times in the last 20 they finished with at least 9 wins.  It's been since 1967 since Indiana has finished with 9.  There is no comparison.  

i am eleventeen

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wasn't even sure where to put this so feel free to move if necessary. IU just announced a mini ticket package for final 2 home games vs Northwestern and Michigan. My guess is they know with students gone for Thanksgiving the Michigan game could look a little....let's just say empty. Would be a shame to have a bowl eligible team playing Michigan at home in half empty stadium. 

25 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

This seems to be what's leaking out. Maybe concussion. 

Based on him playing a few more plays and looking good when walking to the locker room, I can't imagine it being too serious.

But, it is so hard to tell with head injuries. Hopefully it was more of a headache than a concussion. Hopefully he is feeling a lot better already and will be good to go.

I know the 2 concussions I've had, there was no way I was getting up and playing within 30 seconds, so hopefully his head injury isn't very bad. It didn't even really look like he got hit in the head, so I'm guessing he'll play.

Allen did say he could have came back in. Idk.. I don't have much faith in our injuries because everytime I think it's not serious it is 4 weeks lol

Now.. the head injuries I've dealt with (which is quite a few).. someone that could have went back into the game on Saturday, I don't think I've ever heard of someone that could have gone back into a game on Saturday, but isn't ready to go back in on the next Saturday. 

Also.. Sam Story is absolutely right. The pass pro has been unbelievably good this season. Knock on wood. 

Archived