Dakich and ESPN??

4 minutes ago, ColtsIUDomer said:

It says his approach is “opinions about everything, afraid of nothing”. 
I thought it was “always wrong, but never in doubt”

42 minutes ago, ColtsIUDomer said:

"Not adhering to journalistic principles"

I think they meant "Never adhered to journalistic principles"

1 hour ago, 5fouls said:

Please be permanent and eventually include TV as well. 

I've always been very conflicted with Dakich. Will forever be grateful for his playing days and part of his coaching days. Otherwise the only time I tune in is if a national guy or special guest will join. If he sticks just to hoops I enjoy him calling a game. When he strays is when he loses me.

This whole thing is suspicious and lacking in transparency.  "Journalistic principles?"  He's a talk show host not a journalist.  He talks out of his backside all the time, and he'd be the first to admit it. Also, it happened "last year."  So, why is it rearing its head now? 

There is more here than meets the eye, and I hope it comes out.  

23 hours ago, mchenry34 said:

Does anyone think this is about his comments regarding Jordan Geronimo and his mother being at UNC with Michael Jordan? I think Dakich said something about her sleeping with Michael Jordan and that is why she named her son after him?

Could explain the timing a bit better...

Found  this.....Dan Dakich's local radio suspension may be tied to his on-air comments last October

In TDH's Oct 22 IU update.....The Daily Hoosier Report: The Latest in IU News and Recruiting Notes (10/22) – The Daily Hoosier

54 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

Take it for what it's worth I am hearing it's over a comment in which Dan said "shoe boy" when discussing RL and it was taken as racist and IU legal staff took strong exception to the comment 

Archived