Heard this on CBS sports radio

IU Scott

I thought I would start a thread on what I heard on CBS sports radio and what Tikki Barber must thinks of IU football.  They were talking about PSU and their remaining schedule and their tough road games.  When it came to the IU game I don't know if he was trying to be funny but compared playing IU to having a bye week.

44 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

I thought I would start a thread on what I heard on CBS sports radio and what Tikki Barber must thinks of IU football.  They were talking about PSU and their remaining schedule and their tough road games.  When it came to the IU game I don't know if he was trying to be funny but compared playing IU to having a bye week.

Somebody make sure Tom Allen gets a copy of that.

23 hours ago, IU Scott said:

I would say Tiki has no idea how IU's season is going thus far.  Lots of people are oblivious outside of B1G country.

Tiki played pro football so he is viewed as an “expert” on all things football. IIRC, he is NYC based, as he played for the Giants. New York is a pro town first, last and always. I doubt whether he pays much attention to anything outside the top 10 teams or so. 

Must be nice to get paid good money to make uneducated statements on a national platform 

3 hours ago, Proud2BAHoosier said:

Speaking of Philyor, did he play last week-end? I don't remember hearing his name

He was out there. It looked like they were bracketing him and it freed up Hendershot big time.  I would need the coach"s film to be sure but that is what it looked like from the TV view.  I do not remember him coming off for an injury, but who knows what I could have missed.

1 minute ago, BobSaccamanno said:

He was out there. It looked like they were bracketing him and it freed up Hendershot big time.  I would need the coach"s film to be sure but that is what it looked like from the TV view.  I do not remember him coming off for an injury, but who knows what I could have missed.

Coach Allen said that's exactly what Maryland did to Whop...bracketed him.  He still had a couple of catches...and allowed others to get open.

1 hour ago, jv1972iu said:

Coach Allen said that's exactly what Maryland did to Whop...bracketed him.  He still had a couple of catches...and allowed others to get open.

westbrook finally came alive as a result. not getting as much out of him and hale as i thought we would but getting a lot more from whop and hendershot instead

3 hours ago, BobSaccamanno said:

Thanks. Just glad he wasn't injured or something.....

Archived